Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : WTB Bullseye dichroic strips?

merigypsy
2011-04-05, 4:40pm
Hi Vendors,
I know I had some that I bought at Bead and Button show a few years ago. I am searching a bunch of your stores but I can't find them.
Specifically I am looking for pink or blues on clear that are thin and in thin strips (1/2-1/4 inch). I am wondering if I was lucky just to get a few due to the nature of the walk-in booths and set up of sales there.
I don't really want to purchase a large amount or kit of colors, but I'll take any info on this from you.
Thanks!
-Merilee

ABR Dave
2011-04-06, 6:39am
we will cut any sheet, half sheet, or quarter sheet, into whatever sized strips you want. we charge a small cutting fee, depending on how much glass it is. let me know if we can help you out! we carry CBS coated, Bullseye Clear and Black sheets, in all the CBS coatings.

LyndaJ
2011-04-06, 9:14am
Bullseye sells Sizzle stix they have thin and wider strips in their catalogue, page 33. I don't know if anyone sells individual strips, though.

merigypsy
2011-04-06, 9:53am
Dave, thanks I may call you guys about this. I was hoping to get them prefused too. But I think I found it easier to use them fresh cut because it is a stiffer glass.

Lynda, I did see it on thier site, but I would have to buy a large amount. Not sure if I want all that. Well of course I want more of everything. I just don't need that amount! :)

ABR Dave
2011-04-06, 10:14am
Ok, let us know. We can prefire them as well. We do a lot of that here.

PaulaD
2011-04-06, 12:41pm
We have a few too. You can buy very small amounts.