Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Anyone have Yellow Ice?

infernoglassbeads
2011-04-20, 12:06pm
I haven't ordered glass in forever, and can't find anyone who seems to have the Vetrofond Yellow Ice.

I know there was probably a run on it when Kim Neely came out with her tutorials, but was hoping someone has some? Is it out of production?

If anyone has any in stock, please PM me! :)

zen-mom
2011-04-20, 12:31pm
It was an odd lot... so it's not being made any more.

Good luck finding it. Wish I could help you.

vetropod
2011-04-20, 12:38pm
I had a bunch of Yellow Snow behind my studio, but it's gone now... \\:D/

cherylsart
2011-04-20, 1:09pm
Check your pms...

infernoglassbeads
2011-04-20, 9:18pm
I had a bunch of Yellow Snow behind my studio, but it's gone now... \\:D/

My dog is quite the manufacturer of yellow snow, so I've got that part covered...thanks anyways! ;)

Troll Lover
2011-04-20, 11:37pm
You could always try opal yellow instead of yellow ice. It isn't as reactive, but works really wonderful with silverglass too.

infernoglassbeads
2011-04-21, 8:53am
Thanks for the suggestion Anouk! I have tried opal yellow, and I do like it...but I definitely hoard my opal yellow more than the yellow ice, because I got lucky enough a few years back to get some of the really good stuff! :lol:

Maybe Vetrofond will see a demand for the Yellow Ice and put it into regular production someday! :)

mikefrantz
2011-04-24, 9:06am
Thanks for the suggestion Anouk! I have tried opal yellow, and I do like it...but I definitely hoard my opal yellow more than the yellow ice, because I got lucky enough a few years back to get some of the really good stuff! :lol:

Maybe Vetrofond will see a demand for the Yellow Ice and put it into regular production someday! :)

We have no Yellow Ice for sale, we have no Yellow Ice hidden, Vetrofond has no Yellow Ice, and even if they were to reproduce it again, the chances that it would be the same and react the same are not good.

Basically for now, Yellow Ice is a "Glass from the Past".

Every now and then I look around for a misplaced bundle of 22 pounds or a lost box of 132 pounds, I find zip, nada, kaput!

Mike Frantz

Fran
2011-04-24, 10:56am
Awww now I am going to be REALLY stingy with my few last pieces of yellow ice :( LOL

Heaven1
2011-04-25, 3:14pm
This person has 1 1/2 to 2 pounds up for trade or sale hth

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.