Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Art Glass House @cocoa,Fl

silkys
2011-06-25, 4:22am
What a delight it was to visit the Art Glass House yesterday!
Soooo much glass !!
It was a pleasure meeting You Ron , and your staff was very friendly and helpful .
Thank you Ron .

New2glassgal
2011-06-25, 4:47am
I've been wanting to take a road trip up there. Everyone has such wonderful things to say about the store and Ron! It would be nice to meet him in person instead of just pm's for a change. Ok, I'm convinced now. I have to go. And they just got a shipment!

carrieb
2011-06-25, 5:28am
going shopping on Monday :) haven't been able to shop & actually look at what I'm buying before I buy it in a long time. Fun! CarrieB

patienthand
2011-06-25, 7:32am
Love that place, and the people rock as well

sansan239s
2011-06-25, 6:23pm
Maybe Ron can host a glass party, like Mike @ Frantz glass and we can all migrate there once a year also! Well? \\:D/[-o<

PennyLane
2011-06-26, 6:58am
Great idea Sandy, I love it!

Cathy

dcaaw
2011-06-26, 7:53am
I'm in for that party I'll bring a dish :)

kramdas
2011-06-27, 5:02pm
Very cool place! I got my torch and concentrator from them, and we deal with them regularly at the studio I work for in Clearwater.

(Btw, I got my silver leaf today Ron-thanks for including me in your sale!) :)

R4GlassStudio
2011-06-29, 12:14pm
Thanks Everyone!
Glass Party... Hmmmmm......
Rocio holds a party each October in the studio. Maybe we can work something out for
an Art Glass House one too. We should schedule it when a big Effetre shipment is coming in! What time of year would be best?
Ron

New2glassgal
2011-06-29, 12:56pm
I'm all in for the party! I'll bring a dish and dessert! Definitely when there's an effetre shipment!

2tumblingdragonz
2011-06-30, 9:47am
best time for a party in Florida? November March April? oh wait.....anytime is a party in Florida.

Homesick.

namaste
Rowyn

many.facets
2011-07-01, 8:08pm
Ah the party in October, The Boo Bash, I was in town on business and arrived late but it was a lot of fun, folks were torching, making spiders, skulls, all kinds of spooky things and Ron I believe you were working on a goblet.

It's nice to party with folks from other parts of the country.

Yes if you're anywhere near Cocoa Florida you have to go see and buy at the Art Glass House!

My best

Bette

melody
2011-07-01, 8:15pm
I love Art Glass House! It's also nice that they are only 45 minutes away. I have been buying from them for over 20 years. Ron's grandfather used to sell to me many moons ago. Yes, I will agree Ron and Rocio throw awesome parties. If you are ever around the area, do come you won't regret it.

LLane
2011-07-02, 6:21pm
Very coincidently, someone pointed me to Art Glass House earlier today. I googled it and came to this thread! I tried to go to a website but kept getting kicked..... anyone know if they are offline this weekend?

I do have some business that will take me to the mainland near here this month..... would love to check them out. I have ArtGlassHouse.com is that right?

Thanks guys!
Lois

paminmd
2011-07-04, 7:55am
Lois.............. make the trip. It is so worth it! You will not regret it.
The glass they have in that 24,000 sq ft warehouse is incredible! The staff was friendly, helpful and sincere. Their pricing, in my experience, is better than other vendors.
I had to be in Florida this past week and made my first trip to Art Glass House. I am so glad I did. Then I found out that Rocio offers classes! I am going to have to make arrangements to come back to Cocoa.

dweezil
2011-07-05, 7:26am
Go and visit. You will not be disappointed.

Art Glass House is going through a major overhaul of their website. If there is anything you are interested in, PM Ron or give them a call. They will send you listings and quotes.

Eileen
2011-07-05, 8:32am
Classes? Are they listed online somewhere?

Quicksilverart
2011-07-05, 7:00pm
They are just recently selling online to the general public as far as I understand, so the website is a work in progress. Just call or email Ron for anything. His customer service is the best as well as his prices.
Scroll up a few posts and pm him for whatever you need.