Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : BOC Event in Atlanta/Roswell Sept 3

RSimmons
2011-08-30, 11:13am
Southern Flames and Flametree Glass will be having a public event for the Beads in Space tour this weekend at Flametree Glass in Roswell, GA on Saturday, Sept. 3. The tour makes it's second stop (after Birmingham) at the Scottish Rite campus of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on Friday afternoon, then off to Roswell for the day on Saturday. We'll be making beads, selling BoC T-shirts, space shuttle beads and Beads in Space posters. Come by if you are in the neighborhood.

Robert

KristyN
2011-09-05, 3:34pm
Flametree Glass is always so GRACIOUS in opening their doors and gorgeous studio to the glass community, especially for BOC events like this past Saturday. Thank you Lance and Maureen. Don't know how many beads we ended up making, but there was a whole lot of beading going on!

- Kristy

Marcy
2011-09-07, 12:47pm
I t was really a nice event, wasn't it? Jean Baruch made some beads, BoC patient, Danielle came with her mom and took photos (what a cutie), and lots of people showed up.

RSimmons
2011-09-08, 6:08am
It was a great day! Lots of beads, photos of Jean learning to make beads from Marcy. Fantastic hospitality provided by Lance and Maureen (as always). I'm looking forward to seeing all of the beads in a big pile.

Robert

RSimmons
2011-09-21, 5:44am
We ended up with 119 beads from the Bead Day at Flametree! Photos to follow soon.

Robert

RSimmons
2011-09-28, 6:13am
Here are the final beads from the Flametree event back on Sept. 3.

Robert

LoriGreenberg
2011-09-28, 7:31am
NICE!

Robinj
2011-09-29, 4:32pm
I met Robert from Maxit Healthcare yesterday and he was still talking about making his first bead! Apparently he jumped in with both feet and tried to decorate it with stringer.