Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : What's this color?

rusticstudio
2006-04-27, 1:54pm
I got a bunch of boro shorts and I just love this color! I was looking at the charts and it kinda looks like Goldenrod, but I'm not sure. It's slightly transluscent and isn't reactive. (I don't think -- I didn't put it with anything else.) Any ideas?

baylie
2006-04-27, 4:48pm
Acid yellow crayon

Mr. Smiley
2006-04-29, 10:43am
It's a NS color, because those were NS shorts... could be butterscotch or caramel, depending on how you worked it. I'm assuming it's encased. It's tough to tell from the pic Patty. Got any close ups? ;) Was the rod a tan color?

rusticstudio
2006-04-29, 11:11am
It looks exactly like the rod and it's not encased. It doesn't seem to change colors with heating or cooling. Could it be goldenrod? The monitor color could be off, but it looks kind of like Cantaloupe in person.

e. mort
2006-04-29, 11:17am
Hey Mr. Smiley! When are you going to come to Austin? Blue Moon Glassworks has a really nice teaching area now. Kimberly Affleck really liked it!

Eric

Mr. Smiley
2006-04-29, 12:34pm
Eric... as soon as they email, PM or call and book me. :lol:

Mr. Smiley
2006-04-29, 12:35pm
Patty, I really have no idea. If it doesn't change, it's not Caramel or Butterscotch. Those both have silver and you would see the haze on the surface changing when you work it. It may be goldenrod, but I never use that color... you've stumped me. :lol: