Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : To those who use a Hot Head Torch:

cherylsart
2006-04-28, 6:17pm
Is there a forum anywhere for people who use a hot head torch? Since I'm just starting out that's what I'll be using and while I'm waiting to get it and get started I would love to chat with other people who use one. Thanks!

Cheryl

Nejoum
2006-04-28, 11:38pm
I use a HH.
There are a lot of HH users on this board.
Diana

one-eared pig
2006-04-29, 6:42am
I use one, and i have heard of many people here who use one. One word -- noisy! For the most part, though, i enjoy it. what kind of fuel are you using?

if you ever have questions on it, just post em here! Everyone is very helpful!

:cool:

cherylsart
2006-04-29, 7:11am
I haven't even gotten the torch yet! I'll be getting it sometime in May. But I figure there's no time like the present to start learning and getting prepped. As for what fuel I'll be using, I'm not sure about the availability of MAPP, so it will probably be propane in the bbq tanks. I've heard the torch is noisy but I bet it isn't as noisy as my pasta machine motor which runs constantly when I'm making skinner blends for clay canes! I'm chomping at the bit to get started!!!

Dale M.
2006-04-29, 8:38am
I haven't even gotten the torch yet! I'll be getting it sometime in May. But I figure there's no time like the present to start learning and getting prepped. As for what fuel I'll be using, I'm not sure about the availability of MAPP, so it will probably be propane in the bbq tanks. I've heard the torch is noisy but I bet it isn't as noisy as my pasta machine motor which runs constantly when I'm making skinner blends for clay canes! I'm chomping at the bit to get started!!!

Here is some good information about HH torch....

http://www.artglassanswers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7

Dale