Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Penox (HealthDyn​e) BX-5000 manual

Zinci
2011-09-30, 5:38pm
I've got one of these and it's running just fine, but it's got quite a few hours on it and the anal-retentive planner in me wants to be prepared.....so i'm looking for a manual for this unit.

Any one of you savvy folk know where I might find or buy one ?

oxydoc
2011-09-30, 6:03pm
I've got one of these and it's running just fine, but it's got quite a few hours on it and the anal-retentive planner in me wants to be prepared.....so i'm looking for a manual for this unit.

Any one of you savvy folk know where I might find or buy one ?

Is there anyway you can post a pic? Healthdyne made several models. Jack

Zinci
2011-09-30, 6:38pm
yes, I'll take a pic in the morning and post it. It's in the garage (with the rest of my studo) and I'm to tired to move the car again today

Thanks!

Zinci
2011-10-01, 11:33am
Promised Pics - sorry had a soccer tourny to attend this morning

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oxydoc
2011-10-01, 12:53pm
Promised Pics - sorry had a soccer tourny to attend this morning

I will check with my sources on Monday and see if I can find you one. Meanwhile, if you have any problems, please call me. I have serviced many of these. Jack

Zinci
2011-10-01, 3:23pm
Thanks Jack! I appreciate you taking the time!

No problems yet, but you are at the top of the list if it happens!! Doesn't hurt that you are within driving distance - well a long drive, but driving distance none the less!!!!

oxydoc
2011-10-06, 4:05pm
Thanks Jack! I appreciate you taking the time!

No problems yet, but you are at the top of the list if it happens!! Doesn't hurt that you are within driving distance - well a long drive, but driving distance none the less!!!!

Im sorry, but none of my vendors have the manual. I will keep looking. Jack

Zinci
2011-10-06, 4:11pm
Thanks for looking Jack! I appreciate it!

Justin L
2011-11-20, 4:30pm
While I dont have a manual to share, I know these units inside and out from years of working on them. Thats an old unit, but they worked GREAT! Please keep me in mind if you ever need any help with this :)

Zinci
2011-11-20, 5:14pm
Thanks Justin!!!! I absolutely will!!!