Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Zoozii's Presses

BrownGirl
2011-10-12, 12:14am
I have been trying to get ahold of Amy from Zoozii's and my emails have gone unanswered and I have even tried calling and leaving a message. I would like to know if the texture & shape plates that she sells will work with the Patisserie press.

If anyone knows a better way to contact her or if these items will work together, please let me know!

Thanks a bunch!

JavaGirlBT
2011-10-12, 4:58am
My guess is no they will not work together. Kati was here presses have the pins aligned along the top of the press, where the Zooziis have the pins arranged on the diagonal, so they will not work together.

That doesn't stop you from using the patisserie, making your little chocolate bead and then reheating it and pressing it on the texture, though, in a separate step.

Zooziis
2011-10-12, 5:40am
Hi Monica,

They do not work in conjunction. However, if you want to PM me about what you were interested in doing we can see what we can make up for you. Also, please PM your email so I can see why I don't have anything from you...this is the first I've heard of you inquiry. Thank you!!

Amy

BrownGirl
2011-10-12, 7:04am
My guess is no they will not work together. Kati was here presses have the pins aligned along the top of the press, where the Zooziis have the pins arranged on the diagonal, so they will not work together.

That doesn't stop you from using the patisserie, making your little chocolate bead and then reheating it and pressing it on the texture, though, in a separate step.

The Zooziis texture plates are drilled at the four corners somi was hoping they would be compatible so I could get away with just one base.

I just sent her a PM and she answered in this thread. Oh bummer on the not working together.

Zooziis
2011-10-12, 7:30am
Thank you Monica. Glad we connected. I sent you a PM, so PM back if you have any other thoughts since that worked well.