Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Website - Thanks Pappa Shop!

Dragynsfyre
2006-05-01, 2:11am
My new website is finally done :happy: :happy: :happy: . Pappa Shop did their part super fast and were so easy to work with. The hardest part was taking all the pictures, cropping, fixing and resizing them! Then the listing was soooo easy. If any one is looking for a website, you'd be silly not to go with Pappa Shop! =D> =D> =D> :love:

Anyway, check out my site and give me some constructive criticism. How are the photos (keep in mind, I have been taking photos for 3 weeks non stop! ](*,) Thank goodness for rechargeable batteries!) I'm not even close to being done, but we have local advertising beginning in May that has our website in it and I wanted to make sure I have a few things in each catagory. There are just a couple catagories left to get stuff into, which I will do tomorrow, then I'll start filling up the rest.

Pappa Shop is the GREATEST!!! =D> =D> =D>

Pookies85
2006-05-01, 6:06am
Very nice! Easy to get around in. I really like it.

Congrats!
Lisa

Gail Joseph
2006-05-01, 7:45am
I LOVE it, Vivian!!! It is so "comfy" and easy to navigate. I love how you/they have organized many different types of items and subcategories without making the site cumbersome! And I didn't know you sold Tierra Cast...I keep meaning to try some (they were in a "private" room at the same show I was in in Tucson...which, of course, made it even more interesting!).--Gail

Dragynsfyre
2006-05-02, 12:37am
Hi Gail!

How have you been? Yes, I sell Tierra Cast. I started with a bulk buy here to meet my minimum. It's great stuff (especially with silver the way it is), and it comes in copper and gold plate as well. PM me your address and I'll send you a couple pieces.