Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Flame Kissed Glass - Ping Reenie

SGA
2011-11-06, 4:43pm
Hey Reenie,

I'm pretty sure you're at a show, but just in case my day went belly up and this hasn't come across your email yet.... I accidentally made two orders. I'm not sure how that happened. Order #1953/54 Bullseye purples on Nov 4.

I left the message via your contact form on the website that it was left up to you if you wanted to issue a credit for the next purchase, or if you wanted to refund it through Paypal.

If you don't see it or it's not showing by Paypal transactions on your end, please let me know because it's there on mine. Exact same order, same purchase price, two transactions.

Reenie
2011-11-07, 12:54am
Hey Shardi :-) I sent you an email. I noticed both paypal transactions but yes, I was at a show this weekend. The order will be packed tomorrow and then I'll just refund the second transaction for ya. I don't know why you didn't get the email but it might have been sent from my phone at the show and not gone through....

SGA
2011-11-07, 7:43am
Reenie, it may have went through and I didn't see it. I'm on a Mac with this new OS Lion. They have a very strange new email system where.... *shakes head* Let's just say I've come across emails two weeks later thinking "ooohhhhh, that's where you were hiding."

I wasn't concerned, I just wanted to leave another visible means of communication, one I *know* you'd see. I was more concerned that my paypal wasn't playing nice again and I'd need to call them sometime this week. :)