Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ISO Uroboros clear - again

Judith Billig
2011-12-13, 9:58pm
I'm (again) on the search for Uroboros clear COE 96 AND fairly fast shipping & handling. I need approx. 2 lbs, better if it's 3 lbs.
Anybody? Thanks! :waving:

Judith Billig
2011-12-13, 10:00pm
Just saw that Howaco has it back in stock.
Fingers crossed that they have 3 lbs. of it!

Howaco
2011-12-14, 7:45am
Hi Judith ~

Yup, I have clear, once again. I was out of it not to long ago again for weeks, that was terrible! So when clear came again, I bought A LOT. :lol: It is very frustrating waiting for it to come in. I just got black back again too. Now I am just waiting for white.

Judith Billig
2011-12-14, 8:31am
Thanks Jamey Lynn. Placed my order :)

Glassmeow
2011-12-15, 11:28am
Hi Judith and Jamey Lynn!

We at Uroboros apologize for longer than usual lead times to get System 96 Rods. I expect more clear to be produced and shipped to our distributors in the next few weeks, but probably after the holidays.

We truly appreciate your support of 96 and thank you very much for your patience! There will be changes coming in 2012 that will greatly improve our lead times and make it easier (eventually) for us to create more new colors more quickly :) We have been following your poll for a reactive Ivory Opal with great interest!

Please stick with us over a bit of bumpy road whilst these changes are put into place - it is all leading to a better place!

If you do not already receive our e-newsletter, please visit To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or shoot me an e-mail at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. to be added to the list!

Kat Hartley a.k.a. Glassmeow, Sales Rep., Uroboros Glass

PaulaD
2011-12-16, 12:40pm
Thanks Kat for that information!! (I am a distributer too!) Would LOVE to see the reactive ivory!!
Paula