Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Eureka! My first ever website!

docdana
2006-05-05, 9:15pm
I'm so happy I was finally able to get my website designed and hosted, it's been a long time coming! Please chheck it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Dana

www.bellacosacreations.homestead.com

jaychantell
2006-05-06, 10:35pm
Wow! Outstanding job! :) Looks VERY professionally designed. You done good girl!

Joce

Rachel Originals
2006-05-07, 9:36am
It looks awesome!!! And your jewelry is so pretty!!
I especially love your earrings....so very tempting! :-D
Nice job & good luck with it.
Rachel

docdana
2006-05-07, 12:50pm
Ohhhh, gee thanks guys! And thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment! I preciate it!

Dana

2yinzers
2006-05-08, 9:17pm
heh, nice page. funny, we just came up with a name. it was originally going to contain the same words as your business name, my dog is named bella, and im italian. but we decided against it. good thing! cause were both in pittsburgh! toooo funny

Jennifer Wood
2006-05-10, 8:21am
Wow, Great website! It's very well done, very professional and artistic! Kudos to you!

docdana
2006-05-10, 9:10pm
heh, nice page. funny, we just came up with a name. it was originally going to contain the same words as your business name, my dog is named bella, and im italian. but we decided against it. good thing! cause were both in pittsburgh! toooo funny

That is wild! I must admit, your name is totally Pittsburgh!! So how yinz guyz doin, yinz goin to the ball gam in at? LOL What part of Pgh are you from? I grew up and still live in the South Hills. Thanks for the comments on my site!

Dana

2yinzers
2006-05-11, 6:26am
yea were in the south hills too....... brookline