Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Kudos to Robin at Glass Diversions! (Frit, Raku, foil, CZ)

chevygirl70
2012-01-01, 9:37pm
If you're looking for frit or specialized cane, foils or CZ's - my best bet in customer service has been working with Robin Koza at Glass Diversions.

I placed my first order for some frit (fabulous color combos by the way) from her, and Raku cane, in the beginning of November. She had written, detailed explanations on getting the best results from both. I was so impressed with the order I made, I came back to try Palladium foil, CZ's, more frit - and purchase a special gift cert for a friend's birthday at the end of November. Robin mailed it all in super fast time and had it all carefully packaged and labeled. She even gave me some really cool samples of her latest frit designs!

Robin not only has a great website that's user friendly, she is awesome at emailing and keeping her customers posted on the status of their order and does a very fast mail out- at no shipping cost! I'm just really impressed with this company and I can say that Glass Divsersions is on the top of my list for getting more fun glass "toys" this year!

mtnlaurel
2012-01-03, 12:19pm
Amen to everything above! I placed my order on Christmas day and got it fast considering the holidays! Thank you Robin- I can't wait to try the new colors I ordered !!! Renee

rkoza
2012-02-29, 10:29pm
I just saw this thread and wanted to thank you so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad you like our products and service.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Robin

SGA
2012-03-01, 8:04am
Mine was a tiny bit delayed but Robin kept me updated and in the loop of what was going on.

Best. Frit. Ever. Worth a few days wait. :)

Elizabeth Beads
2012-03-01, 8:38am
I couldn't agree more. The large combo is the best value ever and the jars are pack to the brim. Thanks Robin!