Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Howaco will be closed January 4th

Howaco
2012-01-04, 11:18am
I have to do something today that I have not done since I opened shop 6 years ago.

I need to take a sick day today. I have bronchitis and I can barely sit up and the fever I swear is going to make my head split in two.

I am very sorry to those that this will hold up your shipping.

Frit Diva
2012-01-04, 11:44am
Oh goodness, Jamey I hope you feel better soon! I know I hate to miss a day, but sometimes you just have to.... rest and feel better soon!

Jo

Reenie
2012-01-04, 11:50am
Jamey...hope you feel better. I'm off to the dr myself in a few hours. Try and sit in a hot, hot bath and breathe the steam in. If you see funny colors in your cough, get into the dr for some antibiotics!!!!!!!! Pneumonia is running rampid right now!

Lisi
2012-01-04, 11:50am
Feel better soon, Jamey!

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'll just remind you again - you will always be my #1 glass source! I always recommend you to as many of the newbies that I can! :D

Eileen
2012-01-04, 1:45pm
I'm so sorry I didn't see this before I called you & made you talk! Please don't worry about shipping my order, go to bed & rest & get better.

Howaco
2012-01-04, 3:54pm
No problem Eileen. I'm sure I sounded something close to Kermit the frog. :lol:

The doc gave me antibiotics and some type of syrup that will help with the congestion and these tiny things he called pearls to help with the coughing.

All those drugs and sleeping for many hours is helping already. I can breath out of my right nostril and I don't feel like I am going to break a rib when I am coughing anymore.

I was just amaized how fast this came on. Monday I was perfectly fine. Tuesday woke up with just a sore throat and every hour that went by was worse and worse. By the time 4pm came Tuesday I knew to call the doctor and get an appointment.

Normally if I get something like this, it is a week long cold that turns into something else. Not getting totally knocked down within 24 hours.

Eileen
2012-01-04, 4:09pm
Well I'm glad you got an appointment to go in so soon, and got started on some helpful meds. I'm making soup, would bring you some if you were just a tad closer! ;)

dart13
2012-01-04, 5:27pm
Feel better soon! Are you getting the new CIM reds in?

Howaco
2012-01-04, 5:38pm
I actually have 4 new CIM colors here. I have to get them on my site.

I have Maraschino, Blue Suede Shoes, Cotton Candy(the picture does not do it justice, it is a really pretty color) and Auburn

upinflames
2012-01-05, 3:54pm
Oh my gosh, I hope you feel better soon!

Bronchitis is a nasty business. Take care of yourself.

Howaco
2012-01-05, 10:29pm
Thank you everyone. I rejoined the world of the living around 6pm Thursday. Thank goodness for modern medicine!

Deb
2012-01-05, 11:19pm
I'm glad you are feeling better, Jamey. :)

Eileen
2012-01-06, 8:02am
So glad to hear you're feeling better. Don't push too hard and relapse!