Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Spacious BSMH Studio...heehee

beadstillmyheart
2005-07-26, 9:39am
I couldn't resist showing you my "setup". This is the view from our back step. See my studio? It's there on the picnic table....see my little Hot Head and all the mandrels begging me to come and play? Great view, limited working hours. Ahhhh, someday to have a real studio......

lunesse
2005-07-26, 10:38am
Hey what you lack in walls you DEFINITELY make up for in inspirational view. Incidentally, your user ... description, whatever you call it, makes me giggle every time. Ah, I miss the 80's music!

boheme'
2005-07-26, 10:45am
Kendra you definately have a better view than I do. I look into my kitchen.

Craftylady
2005-07-26, 10:56am
I look at a Harley and a lawn mower and a bunch of other junk. I dont even want to show my set-up!

beadstillmyheart
2005-07-26, 11:12am
Hey what you lack in walls you DEFINITELY make up for in inspirational view. Incidentally, your user ... description, whatever you call it, makes me giggle every time. Ah, I miss the 80's music!

HA! That's funny that you recognized it. I tell you there is something about old Van Halen that I still love....DID I SAY THAT????

lunesse
2005-07-26, 1:16pm
HA! That's funny that you recognized it. I tell you there is something about old Van Halen that I still love....DID I SAY THAT????

CLASS DISMIIIIIIISSED! ;)

Heidi von Frozenfyre
2005-07-26, 8:00pm
Hey the ventilation is GREAT!! and watching bugs fly into the flame is even better!

It will all come to fruition Kendra. *hugs*

sadiesmom
2005-07-31, 8:43am
Love your view!!! I look at the back side of my fireplace chimney which is in the garage... and the other day a mouse ran down the side of it... scared the crap out of me :shock:

Cracked Baubble
2005-07-31, 10:35am
it looks like you have kids? what ages? and do you ever work while they're around?

I have 5, youngest is 1 and this is what's keeping me from getting started. I'd be on my back porch too lol

AZ Joolz
2005-07-31, 10:40am
You and Kendra need to talk...she has 5 also...some very young too.it looks like you have kids? what ages? and do you ever work while they're around?

I have 5, youngest is 1 and this is what's keeping me from getting started. I'd be on my back porch too lol

beadstillmyheart
2005-07-31, 12:22pm
it looks like you have kids? what ages? and do you ever work while they're around?

I have 5 boys...the youngest 3 are 5,4 and 3. The oldest will be leaving for college soon and the 15 year old is in high school. I get to make beads if we get done dinner before dark, DH is is a happy type mood and the stars are in perfect alignment.

beadstillmyheart
2005-07-31, 12:23pm
You and Kendra need to talk...she has 5 also...some very young too.

You remembered?!?!?! I must talk about my kids a lot. They're great little people. And cute too.
:biggrin:

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2005-07-31, 1:29pm
I don't see your fan for ventilation??? Are you trying to kill yourself or what???

~me~

Cracked Baubble
2005-07-31, 7:44pm
I have 5 boys...the youngest 3 are 5,4 and 3. The oldest will be leaving for college soon and the 15 year old is in high school. I get to make beads if we get done dinner before dark, DH is is a happy type mood and the stars are in perfect alignment.
How cool! I have boy 10, girl 7, boy nearly 5, boy 3 and boy 1.

I'm worried about making the investment if I never get to do anything with it kwim lol (yeah I suppose you do lol)

beadstillmyheart
2005-08-01, 3:52am
I don't see your fan for ventilation??? Are you trying to kill yourself or what???

~me~

What can I say...I'm a martyr.

Jamn!
2005-08-04, 5:52pm
Where is your fire extinguisher?? lol

It looks like you can watch your kids and play as well! :)

sislonski
2005-08-07, 9:17am
Doesn't it ever get windy when you want to work?
In between selling and building a new house, I had to work outside. I had shelter for the most part (a garage) but when it was windy I couldn't work because the flame was blowing all over the place. Mind you I was using a hot head at that time. Now I have a minor so maybe it's different?

shari