Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ebay auction template

SELSEY
2006-05-11, 8:35am
I've been using Andale for my ebay auctions. I have designed a template with my logo and a nice border. Now I don't know how to get it from my website to the auction listing. Am I going about this the wrong way? Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

danelady
2006-05-11, 7:29pm
Copy from your website and PASTE it into your ebay auctions! That's it!I've been using Andale for my ebay auctions. I have designed a template with my logo and a nice border. Now I don't know how to get it from my website to the auction listing. Am I going about this the wrong way? Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

SELSEY
2006-05-11, 10:40pm
Thanks Lynnie, I tried that but it didn't work. I've also go Publisher Pro so I'm going to try to create something on that and copy it to ebay.

Take care!

Kris
2006-05-12, 7:44am
I was told about www.practiceboard.com if you need to see it before you commit to it. That worked out great for me. Hope that helps some.

SELSEY
2006-05-12, 8:12am
Thanks Kris, I'll try that.

Shelley
2006-05-14, 2:35am
I upload my templates including all graphics & text as a jpeg file to imageevent.com and then just post the code into my auction lising... viola! instant custom ebay page..... very easy.

Shelley
Sydney, Australia.

SELSEY
2006-05-15, 4:03pm
Thanks Shelley, that does sound easy. I'll try that.