Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Iditarod Team Beads of Courage

michellesadventures
2012-03-02, 9:46am
The Hot Headed Honeys - Alaskan lampworkers have worked hard to get over 250 beads from Alaska bead makers of all kinds (lampworkers, polymer clay, and stone) ready to go on the Iditarod Trail with mushers and veterinarians.
Julie Levitt passed out 67 kits yesterday - each with 2 pewter husky beads and a hand made bead.
We'll have photos of all the beads, plus the bib number of musher carrying the bead up on our Facebook page soon. There are pics up now of the musher meeting and the first of the bead photos up now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm so proud of everyone who made a bead or pitched in that I really want to share.
Michelle Pearson

Kris Schaible
2012-03-02, 9:57am
Way to go ladies.... I think it is very very cool!.... Looking forward to tracking the mushers in the race!....

GypsieJulesJewelry
2012-03-04, 8:10pm
The restart was today in Wasilla, Alaska. The Iditarod has now officially begun and for the next 18+ days you can go to the Iditarod website and get live up to the minute reports on your favorite musher. So go ahead and pick a musher, a bead or even an favorite bib number and follow along.