Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Schott Coe 90 rods

Melodie
2012-04-10, 10:31am
I'm trying to find someone selling Schott 90 COE rods. I've been searching online but am coming up empty ... unless I want to get them from Australia. Arrow Springs shows they have some 10mm but when I called they said they were out and will not be getting any more back in.

Does anyone know of a Schott supplier in the US that carry these? I can find a number of suppliers with the 33 COE, just not the 90.

LemonwoodStudio
2012-04-10, 1:25pm
Try this thread .... To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Melodie
2012-04-10, 3:19pm
Thanks!

I've been away from glass for a few years and was suprised to have so much trouble finding this. I much prefer it over BE clear.

Howaco
2012-04-11, 7:46pm
Melodie, it broke my heart when it happened, but Schott is not making the rods any more. If you can find them, get what you can, but they are gone.

Melodie
2012-04-11, 8:08pm
ATo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. ... that breaks my heart too JameyLynn. :( I so loved that glass, guess I better be stingy using the few rods I have left.

Nice to see you again though. :wave: ((Hugs))

Dreamsincolor
2012-04-15, 7:33pm
Melodie, do you think these people might have it in stock?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Andrea

Melodie
2012-04-15, 10:03pm
Thanks Andrea!

I do see where they show it so I'll give them a call. I planned on ordering a case of it directly from Schott's tomorrow (there is a thread going on in the GS area with others looking for the same rods) but if the shipping is really high (has to be sent freight since the crate is over 5' tall) then your link might be a better option ... if they carry it in stock. It would be great to know there is a distributor out there.