Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : How'd I Live Without Graceful Customs?

AVTrout
2012-04-27, 1:35am
I have bought a few tools from them but my favorite by far is the Hold Me Tight rod holder. It's easy to get used to using and it allows me to use all my short rods that I've been hoarding! I've literally been boxing my short rods for 5 years and I have a ton that I'm now finally able to use again. Thanks so much to the folks at Graceful Customs, this tool has really helped me stretch my glass budget!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MelanieG
2012-04-27, 11:14pm
I don't think life would be worth living without my jumbo roll about mashers.

SerendipityArtGlass
2012-04-27, 11:24pm
I have the Hold Me Tight, now I'm lusting for a Squeeze Me Right! Wonderful and affordable tooling.

gracefulcustoms
2012-04-28, 2:25pm
Thank you all for the good words on our tools, the most important factors for tool-making for us is that the tool is useful, safe, and made with quality materials, using the best suited grade of stainless steel, which is the least "heat conducting material," and of course workmanship! The tools are priced as reasonable as we can produce them, there is no middle person here. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and will gladly accept any tool back if it is not working for the customer! Stay tuned for the next tool making it's debut soon!
(BTW, we had a weekend special on the Squeeze-Me-Right Masher last weekend, to celebrate my birthday, and Vince has not had time to adjust the price to the "regular price," you might still find it on sale at 15% off!) To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Grace

JelvehDesigns
2012-05-01, 1:41pm
I ask this question all the time, I so wish I had Graceful Customs tools from the start...I love all of them and since Grace and I share a studio, I get to play with all of them...and the new one, which is so so yummy will be out in a day or so, just stopped by and picked up my test beads, photos soon...I will let Grace introduce that one...I think having at least the squeeze me right and the hold me tight are a good start, photo links of some of my fav favs...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh wait I have two of these at the torch all the time too

I love this one, the best masher every made...the original of the idea of being close to your work...

as always my disclaimer I am not financially affiliated with Graceful Customs, I am client like the rest of you and love their tools...

RevDan54
2012-05-04, 5:21pm
Just got my order in. Have not had a chance to use them yet, but know I will love them. I would not have ordered them if I did not think so. I just want to comment on what I would like to say is the norm, but what I know not to be. I ordered, got my confirmation of order. I received my notice of shipment, all like it should be done. But then I received a notification from PayPal of a credit, then a note from Grace. They credited me for the difference of projected freight and actual freight, over $5.00. Not a huge sum of money by no means, but it would have been so easy to keep that money, money I had already spent. Told me a whole lot about these two individuals. Thanks so much, and I guarantee I will be buying more. My kind of people, just thought everybody should know!!

JelvehDesigns
2012-05-25, 10:32pm
Just got my order in. Have not had a chance to use them yet, but know I will love them. I would not have ordered them if I did not think so. I just want to comment on what I would like to say is the norm, but what I know not to be. I ordered, got my confirmation of order. I received my notice of shipment, all like it should be done. But then I received a notification from PayPal of a credit, then a note from Grace. They credited me for the difference of projected freight and actual freight, over $5.00. Not a huge sum of money by no means, but it would have been so easy to keep that money, money I had already spent. Told me a whole lot about these two individuals. Thanks so much, and I guarantee I will be buying more. My kind of people, just thought everybody should know!!

That's one of the big reasons I love Grace & Frank...well their tools are awesome too... :)

papimom
2012-05-26, 4:28am
I was fortunate enough to use one of their tools at our bead retreat a few years ago. Called them when I got home and asked if the tool was made larger for big beads. I was advised that they hadn't done one because of weight but if I wanted it they would make it. They did. I received the tool quick as a flash and use it every session. Love the tool, love the people.
Joan

caliente
2012-09-02, 4:33pm
I just got the Hold Me Tight rod holder this week. I tried it out for the first time today. I LOVE it. I used the rod down to about 1 cm or so. It holds the rod very well even when just a small amount of the rod is in the tool. It will save me welding rods together to use them up.

And thanks for the little gift that came with it!

ellabeads
2012-09-02, 6:40pm
Love, love, love my hold me tight rod holder!!! Thank you so much Graceful Customs!

glassactcc
2012-09-02, 8:21pm
Best large lentil press around. I love mine.

purpledragonfly
2012-09-04, 6:31am

I love mine as well.

I have almost all of their tools and absolutely love them!!!!!!

Moth
2012-09-15, 10:05am

Ditto.

I've never been able to get used to presses because they feel so removed from my hand, but the hugemungo lentil I bought from Graceful Customs is awesome. It feels like an extension of my hand when I use it. Lovely balance, nice weight...quality tool making. Never have been a tool junky, but I do really like this.

Diane Woodall
2012-09-15, 10:59am
Our tools do become a part of us after awhile and I love my Hold Me Tight rod holder. The way you can get down to the very tippy tip of a rod is great!

piedradesigns
2012-09-22, 5:37pm
I adore my Disk Shaper!! I use it not only on disk beads, but to even up my donut beads as well. =D>

Tahoe Linda
2012-11-25, 11:31pm
I just purchased two more hold-me-tights. I already have two, but we have a second station for family "dabblers.". I don't want to share my tools, so two more were needed for the other desk. I LOVE Grace & Frank's tools. I have several others made by them, also.