Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz Artglass

taj
2006-05-18, 1:46pm
I just wanted to give a BIG Thank you to Mike Frantz.
He said on a thread ( I don't even remember which one)
He had some Red Roof Tile , some of the light in his valt.
Also he collected Beads , if any one wanted to get some
red roof tile thats in the valt. Send in a bead ( It had to be
a good bead as he quite a collection& would send what he
thought it was worth.) I sent in a bead and
he sent me some red roof tile. I just want to say Mike is a
man of his word. THANK YOU MIKE. ;O)
Have to add their service is quick and always on time.
Jackie is quite a service person.
thanks
taj

Glass Smith
2006-06-01, 2:39pm
You should see his collection! Here is a picture borrowed from Corina's site. Who, by the way, will be teaching a class with us in July as well as at Frantz Art Glass in August. 29531

nagibeads
2006-06-01, 3:31pm
OMG! delicious!!!
=P~ =P~ =P~

Catts
2006-06-01, 11:02pm
Oh that looks better than Christmas...Wonder does Mike have any 'down under' beads. Kerry

PaulaD
2006-06-02, 10:26am
I'd like to publicly thank the Frantz's who gave my studio "Studio Status" so that I can now buy from them for classes! Thanks!! Paula

NLC Beads
2006-06-02, 5:13pm
OMG! I think I see one of my beads in his case from one of the challenges?? Wow - Didn't think it would make it in there with some of the greats!
(And if I'm delusional... Don't tell me.) :D

A_Glass_Bash
2006-06-02, 8:40pm
nope I have seen it.. it's there..
I was slightly in bead envy looking at the beads from "friends" here... LOL

NLC Beads
2006-06-02, 11:34pm
It is? Seriously!??! Wow, I've like got my work in a museum or something. *happy dance*

Ms. Booger
2006-06-04, 10:56am
Wow!
I see Queen Elizadeath hanging out on the bottom display!!! WOO HOO VERY COOL!
Thank You, Thank You!!!

frantzglass
2006-06-04, 4:32pm
There are more beads than that photo shows, and there is the collection of Vittorio Constantini of over 100 pieces, and then some pieces from Lucio Bubacco and more. There is two full cases of glass beads, hundreds and hundreds, and then there is those that there is no room for that is sitting in boxes and there will be more added once the amber rose for beads exchange is complete. This is a mental ilness, help me.

Mike fffffffffff

Kevan
2006-06-04, 4:40pm
Yes, it is. It's quite prevalent here.

There's no treatment.

helensharvest
2006-06-04, 8:42pm
I have plenty of Amber Rose, Mike...what other glass do you want to trade? I make beads for glass. :)

Kevan
2006-06-04, 8:43pm
I'm going to Frantz tomorrow.

I will remember to take chocolate. Light not dark.

Tink
2006-06-07, 12:57am
Mike, do you have your murrini collection on display?

A_Glass_Bash
2006-06-07, 1:09am
I swear.. 2/3rds of my time when I got in there is spent drooling over everyone's beads..

I couldn't believe how many people from the board beads I saw in there and it as a tickle to know I knew who made some of them just by a look.. :)

frantzglass
2006-06-10, 8:31am
Hello Tink, at this time the murini collection is tucked away, well most of it at the bank. I do have a small selection at work which are those listed for sale on our web site. I also have some of my most unique murrini, including the mother of all murrini (contemporary) from Stump and Mario DeRossi's biggest murrini as well as some from the 1800's. None of these are presently on display, but they are in my office and I am always willing to bring them out to those interested. The display case is just too filled up these days to put more out there.

Mike F

mikefrantz
2009-09-04, 5:03pm
I just wanted to give a BIG Thank you to Mike Frantz.
He said on a thread ( I don't even remember which one)
He had some Red Roof Tile , some of the light in his valt.
Also he collected Beads , if any one wanted to get some
red roof tile thats in the valt. Send in a bead ( It had to be
a good bead as he quite a collection& would send what he
thought it was worth.) I sent in a bead and
he sent me some red roof tile. I just want to say Mike is a
man of his word. THANK YOU MIKE. ;O)
Have to add their service is quick and always on time.
Jackie is quite a service person.
thanks
taj

We are actually going to make the bead cases a bead museum, the problem is that so many of the beads do not come with artists name. I am just not that organized, but perhaps one day there will be photos on our To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and you can tell us you made one and we will put your name next to it.

Mikey