Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : 2 creation station questions

lunesse
2005-07-29, 7:55am
1.) Where do you guys put your hoses re: the station once it's in place? Off to the side under one of the arm rests....?

2.) This is a dumb question, sorry. I got mine a couple months ago, I opened it. Put it on a table. Looked a day or two later. There was a purple thing in the box. Kinda looks like someone cut a section of those "noodles" kids use in swimming pools, long floaty things. It's about 2" wide. Did it come with it? What is it? If not, then I wonder what it is and how it got on my table. The directions say nothing about it, but I don't know how it could have entered my house otherwise. ;)

It's $#@%#$ Friday!

Nanette Marie
2005-07-29, 8:59am
1. I screwed in a garage hook, the type people use to hang things from the ceiling, like bicycles, on the underside of my table towards the back and just run my hoses right down the middle and straight back and place them in the hook part and then they go down to my oxycon and out the window to the propane. This keeps my hoses away from my legs and keeps them tidy (practically the only "tidy" area of my studio). The type of hook I'm talking about is about five inches long. Here's a link to a picture of one, they're pretty cheap and you can find them in any hardware store:

http://hardware.hardwarestore.com/28-125-storage-hooks/bike-hook--684599.aspx

2. Your "noodle" was part of the protective shipping wrapping. Just toss unless you're like me, then you can save it because "you'll never know when you might NEED something like that." hehe

Nanette

Jude Rose
2005-07-29, 6:52pm
I second Nanette.
But my hoses just hang from the middle, go down under the table. And then-here's the best part-when I brush against one of them, my old instincts flare up in alarm that I'll bump my torch onto my lap. But it doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally have it safely clamped in my Creation Station.

I'm jealous. I didn't get any purple noodles...

Venbead
2005-08-02, 10:25am
OH I put that purple noodle aside too thinking I was supposed to use it somehow. Glad to know I can toss it now. LOL :lol:
Love my Creation station BTW! =D>