Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz ROCKS!

framerak
2012-06-13, 1:22pm
Can't sing their praises loudly or often enough! Placed an order and needed it as soon as humanly possible. I chose priority mail, which is always reasonably priced through Frantz.

I received a message from Stacey that the order qualified for free UPS Ground. I sent her an email indicating that since I needed it so quickly, I'd rather stick with Priority Mail and also indicated that I really needed it to go out in today's mail. She replied very promptly that I had missed the postal pickup, but here's the really awesome thing:

She said her "fearless leader Mike" would take the package to the post office to insure that it went out today! :grin:

Amazing. She looked for ways to save me money but let me decide how the package would ship instead of just automatically assuming that she knew best. She also responded to my emails quickly and made sure to follow up with both me and Mike.

Stacey at Frantz, you ROCK. And Mike, your continued support of the glass community and your customers continues to impress me. Thank you!

@miniuniworld
2012-06-13, 3:37pm
I agree! Mike and Stacey are rock stars! They really stand by their words and treat their customers with respect and give each one their personal attention! Thank you for your amazing customer service over and over again!

Diane Woodall
2012-06-13, 3:43pm
It's always great to hear about service like this. That's one way to keep your customers coming back!

Mr.Smeeth
2012-06-13, 4:48pm
I have been happy with all they have done for me. Excellent customer service and great selection.

Steve

catsarthouse
2012-06-13, 5:15pm
I agree! Never a problem! Thanks!

mikefrantz
2012-12-29, 11:16am
At Frantz Art Glass, we know that without customers we have no business, and to keep customers happy, you need to keep working hard, and while life is not perfect, we try to make our customers feel like that have had a good shopping experience that should be as close to perfect as possible.

We do not like to disappoint.

Happy New Year

Mike