Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Playing with Fire, Rockland, ME

LemonwoodStudio
2012-07-08, 4:26pm
I just did a class This weekend with Pipyr at Playing with Fire in Rockland ... The class wes GREAT, I recommend it to anyone whether you've done boro or not.

I thoroughly recommend Playing with Fire to everyone, I can't say enough good things about Ed and Virginia ... They were the icing on the cake ... Ed and Virginia are the BEST hosts anyone could wish for.

Thank you Ed, Virginia and Pipyr.

Sue in Maine
2012-07-08, 4:30pm
I knew you'd have a great class. It just wasn't in the stars (aka budget!) for me to take this one- but I wanted to.

This is a pic I took of you on the Thursday before the class at open torch night! NOW I know who you are!

Post some pictures of the results! I did peek in for just a moment... but I didn't want to interrupt the class.

Sue

LemonwoodStudio
2012-07-08, 9:11pm
Naughty, naughty ....... ! It was good to meet you too and put a face to the name! Not sure when I will be able to post pics .... Won't be home til Aug!

Jeri
2012-07-09, 7:17pm
Amanda, I will be there in the Fall, you liked it so much, I think you should come back to play with me, Jeri.

LemonwoodStudio
2012-07-09, 7:41pm
Hi Jeri, I would love to ... And if I was still in Maine I would be there like a shot! I really wish I could but I will be home by then! One day ....! You know you will have a great time!

Playing with Fire!
2012-07-09, 10:45pm
Amanda, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :love: It was a wonderful class--we loved having you all here!

Jeri, definitely looking forward to your class! If only we could get Amanda to stay on 'til the Fall :wink:

Sue, you sneaky rascal, you! Thanks for posting the pic!

GlassGalore
2012-07-10, 8:24am
Ooooh... just went to the PWF class list to see a description for Jeri's upcoming class, but there's not one posted yet. Will have to keep checking back!