Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ALASKAN Torches lit for BOC

GypsieJulesJewelry
2012-08-26, 8:06pm
September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! Beads of Courage is sponsoring a Bead Challenge Day on Sept 15 at 8 studios around the U.S. for bead making and fundraising.

All Alaskan & Honorary Alaskan Bead artists are invited to participate in this BOC Bead Challenge. If you live in Alaska, have lived here, or have thought about living here then click on the link and find out how you can help. Here is a link to the flyer that tells all about it. There are active links in the flyer that will take you to more information:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you,
Julie
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Robinj
2012-08-27, 6:49am
Your link isn't working.

alaskagirl
2012-08-31, 9:43am
Robin, try this link for the local website:

Laura

GypsieJulesJewelry
2012-09-07, 3:31pm

So sorry for the broken link but the one above will take you directly to the page for At a Distance Bead Artist Volunteers.

OPEN INVITATION TO THE UNIVERSE!!!
Have you dreamed of a great vacation in the Great Land? Send your beads for BOC September 15th Torch-a-thon and enjoy braggin' rights that a piece of you visited ALASKA. We are trying to get as many beads from as many different lampwork artist from around the world as we can for the BOC September 15th event. Join the fun and support a fantastic program.

Dip your mandrels and torch on,
Julie Levitt

one-eared pig
2012-09-14, 4:53pm
Have a great time tomorrow! I'll be torching in MI.

GypsieJulesJewelry
2012-09-17, 12:12am
Hi Melissa,
I hope you had as much fun torching as we did. I know its a bit of a distance between us but its nice to know we were all a part of the BOC Torch Challenge.

Julie