Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Suncoast Beads stick on lense

saxon
2006-05-29, 11:08am
Hi,
Does anyone know where to go on the Suncoast site to see the stick on lenses?
I click the banner every now and then cause the stickies idea sounds good. But I can never find where they are. I know I'm not the best at this stuff site wias.
I wondered if there was a boro sort of enhancer lense I could put on the Diddys. Thanks
Saxon

pokieokie
2006-05-29, 5:25pm
Hi! I think I just called Paulette and she mailed them out right away. They have actually been my most worthwhile purchase in all of this glass making business. I was wearing my regular glasses and the didys over them. What a headache (literally!). I hope you love them as much as I do.

Pam in OKC

shawnette
2006-05-30, 6:11pm
If she doesn't carry them any more, you can get them at Walgreens (a little higher, I think). They're called OptX 20/20. (You can also get them on Ebay).

suncoastbeads
2006-06-18, 4:47am
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I no longer sell the stick-ons, but you can get as good a price on e-bay...sometimes better...that's why I don't sell them...sometimes those e-bay sellers get better deals than the vendors...that's not a bad thing!

Crazy Woman
2006-06-21, 2:39pm
I just bought some.... yeah, the old eyes are finally going :roll: Got them at Walgreens for $9.99. Work great!

Linda S
2006-06-30, 5:39am
Do you just stick them over your regular glasses and they protect your eyes like Dydimium lenses?

Linda S

Emily
2006-06-30, 8:45am
No. They're magnifying lenses to turn regular glasses or sunglasses or didymium glasses into reading glasses.

Laurie L
2006-07-01, 8:08pm
They come in really handy when your doing fine detail work and dont want to have your nose in the flame. LOL

Laurie L
2006-07-01, 8:56pm
m gnyxgn,.;tbgt3.r;tisoptlxe4o k;6lklyk5y5ttotky,hpjkjkkju