Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Unlimited Oxygen Mini-15 review

istandalone24/7
2012-10-14, 10:06am
here's my review on unlimited oxygen's new mini 15 oxycon.
previously i was running my midrange w/premix on two ex15's, both set at 6lpm, going into an 11gal holding tank, which was barely adequate. i could run the bottom fire wide open only for about 15 minutes before losing all my reserve. i'd have to either switch to the premix (way more efficient) for a few minutes while the reserve built back up or just back way down on the flame.
upon adding the mini 15 i can run the bottom fire wide open as much as i want with no bogging down at all. to be completely honest, it seems this mini 15 puts out damn near as much as an ex15...when i turned off one of my ex15's and ran the other with the mini 15 my flame seems the same as off of two ex15's.
the mini 15 is a good choice for people like me who already have a couple 8lpm machines..it adds a very nice punch!

the unit itself was packed very carefully, double boxed very snuggly. the oxycon arrived in perfect condition...needing only to attach the filter and plumb it into my system.

i'd like to add i also have a homefill, and have used the mini15 the last couple times i've filled my k tank...so it works great for that application as well.

here's a couple pics of the unit and the flame. the first flame pic is two ex15's, the 2nd flame pic is with the mini15 going too.