Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Zooziis???

rubytwoshoes
2012-10-17, 4:09pm
Anyone had contact with Amy at Zooziis.com lately? I placed an order about 11 days ago and after a couple emails and a phone message to check on my order which hasn't arrived yet I can't seem to get a response. Hope she's okay but I really need my order.
Vickie :-?

echeveria
2012-10-17, 5:03pm
I ordered recently, got my press last Friday.

essiemessy
2012-10-17, 5:12pm
Mine had a couple of hiccups, but turned out fine.

Iwantonetoo
2012-10-17, 5:56pm
I have. I got worried about her, left a voicemail and turned out she was at a show. Maybe she's at another one?

Sheila D.
2012-10-17, 7:53pm
I ordered a custom press at the Gathering and have heard nothing from her. I emailed about 2 weeks ago and have not heard a thing. I understand being at shows and life interferring but I just wish she would communicate.

Zooziis
2012-10-18, 5:36am
Vickie! I think we are all set now. Shelia D, I'm going to PM you because I don't have an email from you. Thank you Kathy, Di and Sheri, I appreciate you jumping in... I have had problems with my email system this Fall. I have sent emails that people have not received and I have not received emails people have sent, but didn't know that until I started getting FB messages and phone calls that people were trying to reach me, because many other emails were working fine. I think it's fixed now. I talked with my website/email company, and they had some changes they needed to make due to an update, which they believe will solve the problem. Thank you!!

echeveria
2012-10-18, 6:34am
Amy, I am going to resend an email I sent via your contact me adress on your website. I had a question about a custom piece and never heard back. Glad to know it was email system and not just an eyeroll at what I want!

Sheila D.
2012-10-18, 6:39am
Thank you Amy.

demcc2
2012-10-18, 6:53am
I have ordered presses several times from Amy. She has always been on top of things and (the one time) there was a delay she was quick to contact me to let me know what was going on. Excellent service btw, too.

Duane

dweezil
2012-10-18, 7:48am
I have been convo'ing with Amy about some back order cab mandrel issues. I had told her to partial ship if need be because I have a bead show first week in November. Amy offered to send me one from her personal stash so that she could ship my order in full.

Can't ask for a better resolution and I can always hope to channel Amy everytime I use it!!

Thanks Amy!

Dweezil
(Cindy)

rubytwoshoes
2012-10-18, 10:24am
Thanks Amy!