Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My EYES My EYES!

InsanityBeader
2006-06-01, 2:20pm
eeeeeeeek!

Could you take a look at my website? Im looking for constructive Critiques or Anything you definitely like or don't like :)

FYI on pictures, I am currently restricted to using a basic photo editing program and learning my camera as I go. I know that in the future I will be upgrading so please take that into consideration. I am still quite open to any const. crits on my photos if you wish to send them my way. :wave:

mikefras
2006-06-02, 6:29am
Site looks great, only suggestion is to take pics of beads on plain white background. It looks like they are on packing foam. It takes away from the fantastic beads that you create. Good Luck and well done.

sislonski
2006-06-03, 10:04am
I'll start with the Home Page, the text is a little on the large side (same with your about me page). Also the eye does not like to read text that is centered. You should margin it to the left.

The photos, I'm not sure if it's just my bad eyesight or if they were not crisp. My eyes kept wanting to focus on the beads. Perhaps better lighting or using macro on your camera or focusing better?

Other than that, it looks great!

collectiblesbyrose
2006-06-03, 12:13pm
The Wedgewood bead is beautiful! I like the site, could tell it was a PappaShop without looking. Looks great to me, no suggestions!

InsanityBeader
2006-06-04, 7:01pm
Thank you for the tips! Photos might not be as crisp as I would like. Definitely something I am continuing to work on. Good point on the text and positioning. I will work on that. Some of my old pictures were taken in sunlight on styrofoam circles. I don't use them anymore but since I wanted pictures to fill the gallery for now, I grabbed them. As I get more and better works, those will be cycled out I think. Thank you for the compliments!! :)

LadyHaak
2006-06-04, 7:18pm
Love it!

claybraes
2006-07-02, 9:42am
Great site, and lovely beads ,the wedgewood is very cool. Cheers Fiona