Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Photoshop experts please???

donna322
2006-06-02, 6:24pm
I know very little about the possibilities of Photoshop or any other edit program for that matter:sad: I took this cool photo at the Philadelphia zoo and unfortunately I got someones reflection in the image. Is it possible to have it removed and if so who do I bring it to??? Thanks in advance;) 29685

donna322
2006-06-02, 6:44pm
just realised this should maybe go into the Darkroom......Can a Mod move it???

Megan
2006-06-02, 7:00pm
HI,

I tried playing with it for you a bit.. Not perfect but definitely doesn't have the reflection in it anymore.. :-)
http://www.LizardLampwork.com/images/uploadedimages.jpg

AVCKimberly
2006-06-02, 8:15pm
I don't know how to fix it, but that picture is awesome! He looks like he is praying!!!

Carl T
2006-06-03, 3:08am
meganbushfl you did a great job- that must have been a ton of work
I just tried to touch up the little section from paws to the face -
little cloning and blur tool -

We are yard selling tomorrow (today) and I keep dropping everything - so Carl is stuck doing so much - I'm trying to clean up computer. WE hope to get another extension - but don't think it likely - it's out by Monday and we are nowhere close with packing and nowhere to go - landlord is going to convert to his business - they sold their business property in town - and only gave us little notice (two months) - (we are a business too and they knew it would be hard to find another place with my disabilities and open flame work- but I think they just wanted to give as little notice so they got our rent)

We thought we were our of the woods almost with all your help here - haven't been able to sell kilns - so doesn't make sense to sell torch - just don't know what to do

We don't have 1st, last, and sec - or out here so many ask for three months. I thought I had a severe migraine but turns out it was a reaction to prescription med - so I've only been able to see a little this past 2 weeks.

Thanks so much to all of you - we won't have made it these last months.

I'm going to miss the little time I got to spend here with you all ( yea will be on the streets in CA but the Southern still came out)

Anybody in Ca want to adopt us and equipment ! ! ! Stuck here -my medical is here (been looking for any solution though - hope that is what sea lion is praying for. Gotta laugh - there's no other way to go.

Again THANKS SO MUCH

Bubbyanne
2006-06-03, 4:14am
Okay I tried to play with it a little too. I'm up, it's the middle of the night, and the challenge sounded fun. Plus I like to play with my photoshop program.
It's not perfect, I can see a couple areas I should've blended better. I have smeary finger prints on my monitor which made things a little more difficult to see. I will touch it up some more if you'd like me to, preferably after some more sleep and a good monitor cleaning. Lol. I'm getting bleary eyed, going back to bed...

donna322
2006-06-03, 7:09am
WOW you guys are awesome!!!Thanks so much for all the effort!!! Is Photoshop user friendly even for a newbie? Maybe its something I should invest in...Thanks so much again to all who helped!!

Bubbyanne
2006-06-03, 10:39am
Hi Donna,
I have adobe photoshop elements that my hub picked up for me at Costco for my birthday. I am still learning how to use it but am really very happy with it. It was reasonably priced for our budget too. I'm pretty sure this will be more than I'll ever need in a photo editing program but it does so many other things too so it's well worth the money. (my logo in my sig line was done with it) It's fun to mess around with too. :D

P.S. I am the biggest computer dunce out there so if I can use it anyone can.

SuzFromOz
2006-06-04, 3:23am
I was gonna have a go, but that last one looks like they nailed it! cool pic!

Laurie L
2006-06-04, 12:27pm
That is an awsome picture - how very cool ! So nice of y'al to fix it up !! You guys rock !

Reenie
2006-06-04, 11:34pm
Sorry..had to join in on the fun..Bored and can't seem to get the energy to torch yet!!!
Irene