Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Glass: Gorgeous Spring Colors from GG Glass!

Cabaribeads
2013-01-03, 4:56pm
Well, unfortunately I could only afford 1 pound of Gail's beautiful - wish it was edible! - veiled cane rods (96coe)! She pulls it herself! I am expanding my color palette by going into 96coe glass. Her veiled cane is so swirly and romantic. So, back to the story. I emailed her to tell her what colors I was looking for - pinks, purples, greens....and sent her a list of another company's colors. Well, she couldn't access it due to my mistake but she said she will try to hand pick the colors I need for only a 1 pound sale of glass. And the seconds at that! Well, she did it and look at the gorgeous colors she chose!!! Home run here!!

The pinks are actually pinker. This is an inside pic with regular lights.

You can see a better pic here.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deb
2013-01-03, 5:32pm
Her glass is gorgeous!

KJohn
2013-01-03, 6:01pm
Nice bunch of glass you scored there. Sounds like great service!

----------------
Kristin ~

Gail Joseph
2013-01-03, 6:05pm
I'm so glad you like it, Patty! :-)
-Gail

Cabaribeads
2013-01-03, 8:48pm
I love to make disks with it because it really shows the veiling so well.

bepnewt
2013-01-04, 10:47am
I love to make disks with it because it really shows the veiling so well.

I looked at the pics in the link. Does "veiled" mean that it's encased in a thin layer of clear?

-BEP

Cabaribeads
2013-01-04, 10:52am
The veiled canes are color over color. her color choices are fabulous

Gail Joseph
2013-01-04, 11:00am
I looked at the pics in the link. Does "veiled" mean that it's encased in a thin layer of clear?

-BEP

With the exception of Core Duos™, the regular and Duos™ also have a center core of clear glass, then either one or two layers of color (separated by another layer of clear), then a clear outer casing. The intensity of the coe 96 colors, combined with the layers of clear, are what leads to the great wispiness of the glass!

The Core Duos have a center of solid color (more like filigrana), so you get a more intense infusion of color along with the wispiness of the second color.

I hope that helps! Here's a thread with some other people's photos (and some of mine): To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cabaribeads
2013-01-05, 5:18pm
Gail, that is a much better description than I gave! lol Trust me you will love her glass!

beadgal
2013-01-06, 9:36am
I just got more for my stash from Gail too. The shipping was really fast, and she included some extras to tempt me. Now I have to order more LOL.

Cabaribeads
2013-01-06, 10:01am
I know! I totally love the different colors you get with her cane!