Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : FREE SHIPPING* and New Effetre Colors!!

mikefrantz
2013-02-01, 7:05am
Hello

For 3 DAYS: FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY (Feb 1-Feb 3), Frantz Art Glass is offering FREE UPS Ground Shipping* on all orders of $150.00 or more.

So..we are making it super easy to try out the 5 NEW Effetre Colors and other wonderful new variations of popular colors...and ship it to you for FREE!

You must see the new Copper Green Red RED (591229-R), (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)it's spectacular and we do not have all that much stock, so this may be the best chance to aquire something truly rare. Also the New Calico is fantastic (591267) (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

The new Effetre colors (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) are also getting a warm welcome from our customers:
591850 Umber Light
591852 Antique Green
591853 Moss Green
591854 Turquoise Gray
591856 Green Cave

And don't forget we just received a new shipment of Messy Color Ltd Runs-all are absolutely wonderful! Sprout, Bloodstone, Absinthe, Vanilla Latte YUM.

* Please click HERE to read the rules of the Free Shipping Sale (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

Click HERE to go directly to Frantz Art Glass and start shipping (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

Here is a great opportunity to try lots of new colors and ship them for FREE-who wants to pay shipping? When you can use your cash for glass?

Thanks folks, we value your business
Frantz Art Glass

jellybellykelley
2013-02-02, 7:56pm
In looking at the items that don't ship for free, I see that boro and full length glass rods don't. I am planning on buying 2 or 3 lbs of boro as well as some soft glass. How does that work when it comes to free shipping? Thanks, Kelley

mikefrantz
2013-02-02, 10:02pm
In looking at the items that don't ship for free, I see that boro and full length glass rods don't. I am planning on buying 2 or 3 lbs of boro as well as some soft glass. How does that work when it comes to free shipping? Thanks, Kelley

Hi Kelley, to get free shipping on tubes or rods of Simax all you need to do is request them to be cut into thirds and then you will have free shipping.

Mike Frantz

jellybellykelley
2013-02-03, 6:44am
Awesome, I'll be putting in my order shortly!!!