Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Oxygen concentrator filter sale!

Justin L
2013-02-08, 8:07am
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you have an Oxygen Concentrator, it needs minimal annual maintenance! Aside from rinsing out those external foam filters, there are internal filters as well that help keep the air circulating through your machine cleaner! This will help your machine last longer, and in some cases will actually quiet the machine down! Think of it as an oil change for your car. Cheap and easy, and necessary!

Through the rest of March, we will make our Filter Kits available to members of LE for the discounted price of $23.95 INCLUDING shipping!! This is about 40% off our normal price.

SAME DAY SHIPPING

Most makes and models are included in this sale!

EXTREME OXYGEN MODELS
UNLIMITED OXYGEN MODELS
Devilbiss 3, 5LPM models
Airsep 5, 6, 8, and 10LPM models
Invacare 5, 6, and 10LPM models
Sequal 5, 7, and 10LPM models
Respironics 5, an 10LPM models

Just to name a few!!

Our filters:

FDA Approved
Restores Air Quality
Manufactured in the USA!
Individually packaged for cleanliness
Guaranteed to fit!
Provide the quietest operation of your machine!
Easy to install!
Last for an entire year!

Its easy. Simply paypal $23.95 to To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and make sure to include the make and model of your concentrator and we will send one out within one business day.

If you're not sure if we have the filters you need, please PM me and I will answer quickly.

Justin L
2013-02-09, 3:24pm
all orders have shipped! :)

glassymom
2013-02-11, 2:47pm
Thank you Justin!! Quick shipping and arrived safe and sound!!
sue

Justin L
2013-02-11, 2:59pm
Glad you liked the service :)

Cabaribeads
2013-02-11, 3:43pm
What a fantastic service! How do you get inside the concentrators to change the inside filters?

Justin L
2013-02-12, 10:23am
It depends on the machine you have. If you want to drop me an email, I can respond with some basic instructions. We can also send a copy of the owners manual for your machine which should help outline any maintenance you should be doing!

Justin L
2013-02-15, 3:50pm
Any orders placed up until 5PM EST today are in the mail!

Justin L
2013-02-19, 4:44am
good morning bump!

Justin L
2013-03-06, 7:00pm
only a couple days left to get in on this sale price!

Justin L
2013-03-08, 4:22am
Today is the last day of our sale! Get your orders in now!

Nohline
2014-05-28, 3:04pm
Super great customer service :)