Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Free shipping for a full week at Frantz and more!

mikefrantz
2013-02-08, 10:28am
Frantz Art Glass Weekly Sale (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
While Supplies Last-No Backorders-No Distributors/Teachers-No Assortments
Please note: Weekly Sales cannot be combined
Sale Effective February 8 ( 12:01am CT ) to February 14 ( 11:59pm CT ) 2013

FREE UPS Ground Shipping*
On all orders $150.00 or more!!
7 DAYS ONLY !!!
February 8 to February 14 2013
(*Click here for rules) (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

And

50% OFF Selected Effetre
60% OFF Selected Vetrofond (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

GlassGalore
2013-02-08, 1:02pm
Mike... when is the next batch of new CIM colors due to arrive?

mikefrantz
2013-02-08, 9:23pm
Mike... when is the next batch of new CIM colors due to arrive?

I do believe it is supposed to leave on the 10th of February and be here in about 2 weeks or there about.

Sometimes a shipment will get bumped, other times they do an extensive exam, sometimes there is a holiday or the longshoreman are on strike, so please do not hold me to 2 weeks, but it will be soon.

Mike frantz

mikefrantz
2013-02-10, 9:33pm
With our Free Shipping usually ending at midnight Sunday, many of our customers have to rush to beat the deadline, and some customers miss our free shipping, but this week our Free Shipping has been extended, and you have four more days to take advantage of great prices and free shipping (see website for details)

This week's Free Shipping last's until midnight on Valentines's Day .

So there is no need to RUSH=P~

But why put it off, order early, receive your glass sooner, so do not hesitate, STOP Do Not Go Past Go! Go directly to the Frantz Art Glass web site

Thank You So Much

Mike Frantz

jellybellykelley
2013-02-13, 5:20am
Hi Mike, Just wondering about the glass I ordered. I emailed you all on the site but no response. I ordered on 2/3 and no glass yet, no shipping date, nada. Please get me my glass. Order 43076. Thank you, Kelley

Imaglassgal
2013-02-13, 8:16am
Jelly, they are super helpful if you just give them a call.

mikefrantz
2013-02-14, 1:52pm
Happy Valentine's day to you all. I just want to give you a FYI that our free shipping ends in about 10 hours.*

As soon as I know what our next sale will be, I will post

Mikey

*please see frantznewsletter for details.

mike frantz