Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Blend New Samplers and Free Blend with Purchase is Back!

Elizabeth Beads
2013-02-15, 10:42am
Let me introduce Côte d'Azur, the 18th blend in my line of frit blends. Inspired by my dad's post wartime memories of the Loire Valley and the French Riviera, it is full of blues, violets, purples, roses and golds.

I've also listed three new samplers of six 2 oz. jars for the price of five 2 oz. jars if purchased individually.

The Classic Sampler includes: Gallimaufry, Copacabana, Meadowlands, Elysium, Macchiato, & Metamorphosis.

The Bohemian Sampler includes: Boysenberry, Bluebonnet, Montpelier, Spumoni, Starstruck, & Excelsior.

The Spring Fling Sampler includes: Blue Ridge, Chelsea Garden, Afterglow, Masquerade, Island Meadow, & Côte d'Azur.

And finally, free frit with purchase is back, through the end of February. With every $15 purchase, receive a free 1 oz. bag of a blend of your choice. Please put "Free Frit" and your blend(s) of choice in the purchase notes.

And now for some photos of Côte d'Azur and the new samplers.

Ali Oops
2013-02-17, 10:09am
They look yummy Elizabeth!!

Elizabeth Beads
2013-02-18, 3:48pm
Thanks Lois! Thanks to those who've ordered too. To answer a question that has come up, yes, you may switch out blends in the samplers or make up your own mix. Just add a note to your order, I always check the notes.

Liz