Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Bear Foot Tools Now at Salt City Glass

toothpayne
2013-03-10, 8:22pm
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]We have just placed our first order for the Studio Pro line of Bear Foot Art Tools. We are very excited about representing Scott's quality products including marvers, frit vibes, elevated arm stabilizers, electric mandrel spinners and more.
We are expanding our glass selection by becoming direct distributors or dealers for SIMAX, MOMKA, NORTHSTAR, and HERAEUS QUARTZ. We are also expanding our tool line with ARTISAN hot fingers and mashers, JAWS glass cutters, PHILIPS SAFETY glasses, and many more brands. Be ready for some serious promotions including another 40 percent off sale, and a drop ship special. Due to our changes you will see lower everyday pricing and a larger selection on our website over the next month. hooya! Thank you for your support,

Donna and Robert

Sadie Mae
2013-03-10, 11:35pm
Damn you, you evil tempters!
Great stuff guys--glad I only do soft glass though--some of those boro colors are crazy!
I do have a RedMax, but need an Oxy tank....my sweet little 10lpm just won't cut it!
Nice website too-clean
Smiles, Sheri

j.deskur
2013-03-11, 10:07am
Damn you, you evil tempters!

Yep....what she said...

You should see my wish list...

Imaglassgal
2013-03-11, 11:06am
I think I feel my credit card vibrating.

GlassAlias
2013-03-12, 3:03am
Simax....good to hear.