Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : 10% Discount for LE Members - FRIT N CHIC

ElizabethCreations
2013-04-30, 3:22pm
\\:D/

Frit shop is open and I am gradually adding colors to the shop and should be in full swing by tomorrow! I will have more colors soon as well! If you have special request, don't hesitate to send me a convo or an email and I will try my best to accommodate you!

To celebrate my big opening, I am offering 10% discount to LE Members! Discount will be available until May 5th 2013.

FRIT N CHIC SHOP (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

You just need to enter coupon code LEMEMBERS10 at checkout to get the 10% discount!

Have a very nice day! :waving:

jamie lynne
2013-04-30, 3:29pm
You might want to look at your shipping. It says you ship to US minor outlying islands but not the mainland. :)

Nice selection.

ElizabethCreations
2013-04-30, 3:34pm
YIKES! Changing it right now! Thanks for letting me know! Silly me!

gemsinbloom
2013-05-01, 8:27am
Your new frit shop looks gorgeous! I am looking forward to purchasing some frit from you. Good luck!

So many of those frits work with my tutorials as well.

Jacqueline

ElizabethCreations
2013-05-01, 11:42am
Thank you Jacqueline!

More colors will soon be added (soooo many beautiful colors out there!!) and if you have any special request, do not hesitate to contact me! :)

ElizabethCreations
2013-05-05, 8:57am
Just a quick reminder to let you know that today's the last day for the 10% discount for LE members! :)

Have a very nice day!

Liz