Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Ever Wish You Could Buy Lauscha WHOLESALE?

firelady
2013-05-06, 7:24am
Ever Wish You Could Buy Lauscha WHOLESALE?
Well, Now You CAN!

If you have a studio or shop and you've been wanting to offer Lauscha to your customers but couldn't get a wholesale break, now you can!

MINIMUM ORDER: $750

Contact: Marcie Davis To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's the deal: After helping promote Lauscha for the last 10 years in every way I could think of, they asked me to be their North American Sales Rep. Yay!~ Of course I said YES!

HOW IT WORKS: When you establish a WHOLESALE account for Lauscha, I will help you put your order together and handle the details. You will pay Lauscha directly via credit card, before shipping. GLASS SHIPS FROM LAUSCHA, GERMANY. Customs and Freight from Germany are your responsibility.

LAUSCHA STILL AVAILABLE RETAIL, OF COURSE!!
For orders under the wholesale minimum of $750, you can still buy your Lauscha from me at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.).
GLASS SHIPS FROM MIAMI, FLORIDA. You pay no customs costs, and only pay shipping from Miami.

So there you go!
Let me know if you have any questions....

:)
Marcie