Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Everyday Low Pricing (ELP) on Schott

toothpayne
2013-05-09, 4:13pm
When the boss isn't happy Nobody is happy. Boy is that ever true. Donna was doing a price match and discovered our pices on Schott were higher than our competitor. She not only matched the price but beat it and told me to lower all of our Schott prices. So I did. Hey, after 34 years of marriage I am still the boss. And I have Donna's permission to say so.New ELP pricing is on our website.Hey,seriously, we realized that most people waited until Schott went on sale to purchase it. Then SCG turns into a madhouse to get all of the orders out. I have spent hours researching our competitors' pricing and then lowered ours as far as I could. If you need280272 Our prices are THE LOWEST I have found advertised on the net. Due to extremely low margins Schott cases are not eligible for our Free Shipping promotion since they are oversize cartons. If you need a price match please give us the opportunity.Our overhead is lower than most. We just might surprise you.Call or email for price matches. What have you got to lose?