Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : NEW TOOLS Focal Eggs and BHB Ribbed

cgbeads
2013-05-18, 5:13pm
Happy Memorial Day to everyone, and Happy Armed Forces Day. Summer's a coming.

Here are the latest two new CGBeadrollers.
BR-11801 Large Eggs (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
BR-11901 Ribbed Quints Pandora Style (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
Spending several months making example beads from every single mold was extremely helpful in figuring out what shapes and sizes are missing.

I actually thought I had enough eggs but several people have 'reminded' me that they 'needed' bigger ones. Making the examples told me they were right, and there needed to be a focal size for this difficult to make curve.

The ribbed beads are so cool as encased big hole beads, and I discovered I didn't have a mixed cavity one, so the ribbed quint is now in pandora style.

Unfortunately my torch area is getting revamped so I haven't made beads from these two new tools yet. Ok, maybe it's not all that unfortunate - we're building a teaching studio.

I have a friend (yes, I have a friend, lol) who has been asked by her craft sale customers for her to teach classes. She had no place in her house, so we set up a few hotheads in my shop last year, and she taught a couple classes. It worked out so well that we've been talking about expanding. There are 5 other teaching venues in the Dallas area, but nothing north of the metroplex. We're so excited, more info in a week or two. So, for now I'm torchless.

287152 287153

-Donna

queenofsheba52
2013-05-18, 9:39pm
Hi Donna, these new rollers look great! I love my cgbeadrollers, can't decide which to get next...lol

--Helene

cgbeads
2013-05-19, 9:30am
Glad to hear you like them, thanks. At least you have lots of choices already.

-D