Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : CROSS-PROMO with CGBeads, Zoozii & Lori Bergmann

cgbeads
2013-05-20, 5:25pm
Would you like to get a Small Round CGBeadroller for free?
How about a Zoozii Straight Sided Lentil Trio?
Or a copy of Bead Style Magazine, April 2013 issue with Lori Bergmann's Zebra Beads tutorial along with the beads from the article?

Go here for details (please visit all three for the full story)
CGBeads (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)
Zoozii's (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) (click on her blog)
Lori Bergmann Designs Blog (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

-Donna

bubblenbead
2013-05-22, 12:41am
Awesome promo - I spent this morning following up your respective links and entering!! What I found in my 'travels' was your videos on using bead rollers - they were SO helpful!! Similar principles of use can also apply to some of my brass presses, so this afternoon was a chance to go practice. Thanks, I attacked my beads with renewed enthusiasm :)

Nikki OBrien

lampwork.dk
2013-05-22, 3:09am
He he well can say the same as Bubble, my eys is going in X X after seeing all the tut's, so it is time to sit down at the touchs tomorrow...

Thanks Ann

cgbeads
2013-05-22, 7:32am
Hm, I never think about promoting the videos, thanks.

And ya, there are lots of tuts and tips on all three sights, glad you guys had fun surfing.

-D

Zooziis
2013-05-24, 9:16pm
Here is another tutorial to play with during your next torch time, folks! This uses CGBeads Roller and our Presses, together! Happy Torching!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.