Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Free Shipping* 4-Days only at Frantz Art Glass!!!

mikefrantz
2013-05-24, 9:06am
Hi everyone

This "weekend" (Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday) Frantz Art Glass is offering FREE UPS Ground SHIPPING* on all orders of $150 or More.

Click HERE to read the RULES* of our shipping offer. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

Click HERE to go directly to Frantz Art Glass (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)and check out our new color Sandalwood Ivory (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)-very wonderful!

Have a great long weekend!!

Thanks folks
Frantz Art Glass

Judith Billig
2013-05-27, 12:14am
Am I right an assuming that your shop is closed this Monday (Memorial Day)?
I feel like a road trip to Shelton ... plus need some glass to finish an order :).

mikefrantz
2013-05-27, 11:21am
Am I right an assuming that your shop is closed this Monday (Memorial Day)?
I feel like a road trip to Shelton ... plus need some glass to finish an order :).

Dear Judith, we are closed to celebrate Memorial Day, but if you feel the need to come to shelton and shop for glass, I am willing to make that possible because I can. If not, we will be open Tuesday thru Friday.

Mike Frantz

Judith Billig
2013-05-27, 1:30pm
Dear Judith, we are closed to celebrate Memorial Day, but if you feel the need to come to shelton and shop for glass, I am willing to make that possible because I can. If not, we will be open Tuesday thru Friday.

Mike Frantz

Oh no no, that's absolutely fine, Mike :).
You guys celebrate away ... everybody deserves a break!
I might just order the glass with the free shipping and skip the road trip, because life will get busy again tomorrow.
Thanks for offering it though, your customer service is great! :love: