Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : FREE DELIVERY of Lights at Bead & Button!

Cabermon
2013-05-29, 9:13am
Bead & Button is almost here! Still need lights? Order now at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. with the “Free Local or Show Delivery” option, and CaberLight will bring them to B&B and set ‘em up in your booth before the show! Questions? Post a reply here or go to “Contact Us” on the website. Drop by and visit us next week at CaberLight & evvybeads in booth 1254!

tilegoddess
2013-05-29, 9:24am
These are the best lights guys!!! And super easy to set up and fit in luggage when having to travel to shows!! Both Kim Edwards and myself will have a complete setup at Bead & Button, booths #1235 & #1237. The color of the light is phenominal and really shows off the glass color of your beads! I wouldn't promote the lights if I weren't over-the-moon thrilled with mine!! :D

evvybuns
2013-05-29, 12:38pm
Thank you, Joy! You and your beads RAWK! See ya next week!

Chillrel♠xglass
2013-05-29, 12:57pm
be sure to check out my mother inlaw there!
KIM STJEAN!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. l-magic-book-by-kim-stjean-p-3573.html&ei=vl2mUaiVNeev0AH8yIG4AQ&bvm=bv.47008514,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNFBsylOxfERwZ_yaIbBJYqrxsFHpg&ust=1369943863660024

LoneTreeStudio
2013-06-02, 8:53am
These are the best lights guys!!! And super easy to set up and fit in luggage when having to travel to shows!! Both Kim Edwards and myself will have a complete setup at Bead & Button, booths #1235 & #1237. The color of the light is phenominal and really shows off the glass color of your beads! I wouldn't promote the lights if I weren't over-the-moon thrilled with mine!! :D

Ditto on the enthusiastic recommendation here! I'd been drooling over these lights on the LE forums for awhile, but they're so much better in person (and the set up and take down is all of three minutes at most, which is phenomenal!)

Kim

evvybuns
2013-06-02, 4:58pm
Thank you, Kim. See you in Milwaukee!