Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : 50%-65% OFF Selected Vetrofond and EBONY IVORY New color!!

mikefrantz
2013-06-07, 6:12am
Hello everyone

This weeks sale features Selected Vetrofond BASICS that you use everyday at 50% OFF-time to stock up the studio!! Colors such as Lapis, Purple transparent, Pinks & Yellows.

Also we are offering selected Vetrofond ODDS at 65% OFF!!! How about Candy Corn, Purple Plum, Seashell Swirl at great prices.

EBONY IVORY another NEW Ivory One-Time-Color from Effetre. This color comes in 3 tonalities which is great fun!

Ebony Ivory DARK (591760-D)
Ebony Ivory MEDIUM (591772-M)
Ebony Ivory MIX (591788-MX)
Ebony Ivory LIGHT (591799-L)

The Dark and Medium are very close, but yet very different. This is why we created the MIX version so you could try both and see which you like the best!! The DARK has very dark gray rods and the MEDIUM has very light gray rods so you can tell the difference.

CLICK HERE to see ALL 4 version to check them out yourself. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

ALL are on Sale at our everyday discount of 30% OFF!!

Click HERE to see the details of this weeks SALE (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

Click HERE to go directly to FRANTZ ART GLASS and start shopping!! (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

Thanks folks-have a great day
Your friends at Frantz

clan tabby
2013-06-07, 8:13am
grumble grumble *enabler, big time* grumble grumble ;-)

Lorraine Chandler
2013-06-07, 8:49am
Thanks, just ordered 16 pounds of several colors I have been wanting to try.

bshelle
2013-06-07, 4:37pm
Thanks, just ordered 16 pounds of several colors I have been wanting to try.

Would love to see a photo of that when you get it!

Lorraine Chandler
2013-06-07, 7:06pm
Okay, :-) I luv taking photos. They said they shipped today so I should have it Monday or Tuesday.

I just reread my post....NOT 16 pounds of each color, just 16 pounds total.:shock: Wish I could buy 16 pounds of each color!!

AS PROMISED, super fast ship, not a single break and they are beautiful colors:-)

bshelle
2013-06-13, 2:01pm
Ooooooh

Aaaaaaah

Gorgeous!!