R4GlassStudio
2005-08-04, 10:32am
Special thanks to everyone who made the first set a success! The second is
now available!! There have been a few new things about the cards. First,
there are three Special Gallery cards.... one of them will be found in 10% of
packs. If you want one.... and don't find one in your pack, contact the artist,
bend their arm or bribe them with a bead (LOL) to try and get one. There are
also going to be some free "tips and tricks" cards in each pack. These are
from some of the manufactueres, giving us artists some tips on their products.
To order a pack please visit; www.r4glassstudio.com or contact your
favorite supplier.
Thanks again!!
Ron Jr. and Rocio
P.S. we are working on the third set..... so don't be shy. E-mail us!

Anne Ricketts
2005-08-10, 3:03pm
Hey Ron, I'm working on my bio and my pic is being made up so hopefully I'll have it soon to ya! When was the deadline again to be in the set going out next?

WhiskerWood
2005-08-10, 3:28pm
I would love to get one too but I am shy, well at least about my beads I am :grin:

I need help writing a bio so it doesn't sound lame, anyone want to help?
I do have a couple good photos already...

ltsexpressions
2005-08-10, 11:16pm
To order a pack please visit; www.r4glassstudio.com (http://www.r4glassstudio.com/) or contact your
favorite supplier.
Thanks again!!
Ron Jr. and Rocio
P.S. we are working on the third set..... so don't be shy. E-mail us!

Ron,

Emailed ya tonight and just had to post here a WOOHOOOOOOO for set #3.....

and the terrific job you did with CARD #113 of course!!! teehee

Stacy

R4GlassStudio
2005-08-11, 8:40am
Hi Y'all,
We can help write bios. We always send a proof back to the artist for review. Some have gone back and forth 4 or 5 times before the bio was complete. So don't worry. Together, we can put something together that works.
Rocio and I decided to offer an extra starting level to help more artists get in. The three levels are;
New- $50 and the artist gets 100 of their card
$100 and the artist gets 200 of their card.
$150 for 400 cards.
Hope this helps!!! We are only in the beginning of the third set, so there is still time!

barb
2005-08-11, 11:59am
Ron,

I never found a chance to talk with you at the Gathering but I did sign and pass out about 50 of my cards and I was asked by quite a few people who had purchased the sets to sign. I think the cards are a terrific idea and maybe we can talk the ISGB into dividing up the first timers into groups with the cards [of those attending] to see which group can get all the signatures first then auction off the sets at the banquet.

I like the new price breakdown - it will bring in a lot more artists. The quality and uniqueness of the cards is worth more then the cost you charge. I'm having mine framed [front and back] with the necklace I made from the flowers on the front of the card.

Barb
Artist Card #30

R4GlassStudio
2005-08-15, 4:52am
Thanks Barb! We'll catch you at the next Gathering!!

Cracked Baubble
2005-09-21, 3:41pm
Can you tell me what the level system is? The website say's "see below" but I don't see anything?? LOL
and can I make a suggestion? :D can you put them in random packs like the baseball cards are sold? for cheap? I think part of the fun of these would be trade them to try to get the whole set kwim.

Lynn Larson
2005-09-21, 4:05pm
Have you made it through all of the emails? I haven't heard anything yet...just wondering.

R4GlassStudio
2005-09-23, 9:14am
Ok..... The third set is at print now. I am still hunting through the e-mails and creating proofs for the 4th set. If you have not seen a proof from me yet, send me an e-mail. I'm on number 128 now.
Thanks!
Ron Jr.

earth*monkey
2005-09-23, 10:33am
Ok..... The third set is at print now. I am still hunting through the e-mails and creating proofs for the 4th set. If you have not seen a proof from me yet, send me an e-mail. I'm on number 128 now.
Thanks!
Ron Jr.

Hi,

I missed out on purchasing the first set. :sad: You website indicates that a complete set will be available at the end of the year. Is this still the case?

R4GlassStudio
2005-09-26, 8:47am
You can still find the first set in a few stores. Try Generations glass. Ask for Kristian

KT-OldSchoolGlass
2005-09-26, 9:17am
Yes, we do still have some of the first set in stock.

The second set is now on the site as well.