Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Grand Opening! Glass - Tools - More to come!

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 7:05am
Hi Lampworking friends!

I am so excited to start promoting my new Lampworking shop and would love for everyone to take a look online, check out our great prices on Glass, Supplies and Tools.

We will be continually adding more Lampworking Essentials to help make your Burning Creations come true!

I also want customers to inquire about supplies that you may be in search of and I am guaranteeing to find whatever you need, so please e-mail, call or text me anytime!

Please sign up for our Newsletter to receive announcements on new products and early arrivals of products in stock!

Today, shop for your new CiM colors, all available and ready to ship immediately!

Happy Torching Everyone! And have a great day! :waving:

GlassGalore
2013-07-11, 7:43am
East coast?! Exciting! :fireblob:

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 7:55am
Yes, East Coast! I am located in Easton, Maryland.

Easton is approximately 50 minutes from Washington, D.C., 35 minutes from Annapolis situated on the Eastern Shore.

Easton (the County seat) is close to St. Michaels which is also a landmark in Maryland!

Come visit!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shawnette
2013-07-11, 8:03am
Nice! I would suggest making your tool pics larger, if you can. The zoom doesn't really zoom.

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 8:08am
Thanks Shawnette! And will work on those pictures today...thank you so much for your advice.

I love FEEDBACK!! :)

MagpieGlass
2013-07-11, 8:59am
Julie ... how awesome! You are within driving distance.

Congratulations and much success!

2xMI
2013-07-11, 9:13am
How exciting for you, Julie! Best of luck with this venture. It'll be great to have a glass-source so close by.

Mimi

bepnewt
2013-07-11, 9:16am
Are the plates on the mashers interchangeable? Ie. can you buy 1 masher then different brass plates and put the plates on that you want to use at that time?

-BEP

Curly Irish Girl
2013-07-11, 9:17am
I agree with Shawnette...larger images of mashers and a brief description of the design that masher creates. Looks great!

GlassGalore
2013-07-11, 9:57am
Your shipping calculator is giving me USPS First Class Flat Rate Envelope and $5.85 Priority Mail for a 1/2 pound glass order. Are either of those true options?

Sadie Mae
2013-07-11, 10:26am
Had to Pin those Mashers to my "Products I Think Are Downright Bitchin'!" board on Pinterest!!!

Best of luck on the new venture--if you feel like opening a Reno branch, let me know!!! :)

Angie09
2013-07-11, 10:54am
Good luck with your new venture. It's always exciting to have new places to buy glass.

BTW...those mashers look great but I have to work too hard to see each one. As Shawnette said a larger image and a photo of a bead that the masher has been used on would be terrific.

malilyd
2013-07-11, 11:41am
good for you! congrats!!!

queenofsheba52
2013-07-11, 12:04pm
Congrats and much success in your new venture!

--Helene

queenofsheba52
2013-07-11, 12:08pm
Congrats and much success in your new venture!

--Helene

queenofsheba52
2013-07-11, 12:09pm
D'oh, sorry for the double post.

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 12:27pm
Hi Lisa,

First, please thank you for letting me fix these quirks. The first class should not be an option now, as it is impossible to ship the glass first class obviously as you brought to my attention. The calculators are correct though, based on the weight of the glass. If there are any discrepancies before I actually pack and ship, I will refund any overages.

It should be reflecting correctly now. :) Thank you!!

Your shipping calculator is giving me USPS First Class Flat Rate Envelope and $5.85 Priority Mail for a 1/2 pound glass order. Are either of those true options?

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 12:30pm
Hi BEP!

The plates on these small mashers are not interchangeable. I will make a note in the description to state that they are in fact fixed. Thank you for your inquiry!

Are the plates on the mashers interchangeable? Ie. can you buy 1 masher then different brass plates and put the plates on that you want to use at that time?

-BEP

KJohn
2013-07-11, 1:03pm
Your site is easy to navigate. I really like that it has a search feature and a wish list. Also, I can get details while staying on the main page. It is always so annoying to jump around. I noticed that the quick view feature didn't work with Triton, but everything else works great. The prices are competitive, and it is a nice selection. Just wondering when you might expect the Czech glass? Are you going to carry presses and rollers as well?

Best of luck!

GlassGalore
2013-07-11, 1:33pm
Thanks for your quick replies and attention to working the kinks out of the site. Looking forward to doing business with you.

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 1:49pm
The Czech glass is coming this fall, which seems to be right round the corner. And I am working on the Lauscha, so that will be very soon as well.

YAY!

I am going to carry some rollers and presses as I am able to do so. However, I do bulk buys for Perlenpresse here in the forum rooms and will continue to do them as long as there is interest for us as members. I love working with Perlenpresse and I will continue to promote them personally because I love their products and we get a benefit by joining together on large buys. I offer them a lot of free advertising! And that is good for all of us!

Thank you so much for your feedback as I greatly desire to know what people like and dislike so I can make immediate changes and improvements as time goes on.

:)

Your site is easy to navigate. I really like that it has a search feature and a wish list. Also, I can get details while staying on the main page. It is always so annoying to jump around. I noticed that the quick view feature didn't work with Triton, but everything else works great. The prices are competitive, and it is a nice selection. Just wondering when you might expect the Czech glass? Are you going to carry presses and rollers as well?

Best of luck!

smpalmer85
2013-07-11, 1:52pm
just to be picky: your "you save" calculation needs to take into account the smaller quantity selection. divide by 2 for 1/2 lb or 4 for 1/4 lb since you have straight price scaling.

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 2:10pm
Please PM, what you mean exactly. And I will fix what needs to be fixed. :)

The per rod is what may be different for each item and is the variable price-wise. I really have offered this as an option in case a customer would like one, two or three rods....otherwise it just makes more sense to purchase a 1/4 lb.

1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, and 1 lb will be straight scale. 4 - "1/4 lbs" should equal "1 lb" OR a customer can just select "1 lb"

Make sense? Each glass rod color, by manufacturer, should have that option available.

Love the feedback, thank you!

just to be picky: your "you save" calculation needs to take into account the smaller quantity selection. divide by 2 for 1/2 lb or 4 for 1/4 lb since you have straight price scaling.

Little Lilypad
2013-07-11, 4:48pm
So excited for you congrats!

peggy593
2013-07-11, 5:01pm
Congratulations, Julie! So happy for you and I wish you much success. Wish I still lived in Baltimore!

allicat
2013-07-11, 5:33pm
Yay! Good luck Julie; look forward to doing some shopping when the Czech glass arrives!

Alli

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 5:46pm
Thank you so much, Everyone!! It's very exciting and it's great to have such support here especially on LE. :)

:biggrin:

Mountain Snail
2013-07-11, 6:21pm
Hi Julie,

Do you have the honeycomb stamp tool? To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations on the new store! :)

julieann1674
2013-07-11, 6:27pm
Thanks for your inquiry!

I don't have any stamps, but there will be another bulk buy for Perlenpresse starting in about ten days or so...we are waiting on the June order to get here as we speak. As soon as I get it unpacked and sent out, I will start another one.

I already have a few things that I am ready to get for myself! lol I will give you a heads up when it gets started so you don't miss it, if you can want to wait and join in. :)

Thank you so much! How about some glass...I have a lot of that right now! hahaha I'm cutting and packing as we speak.

Julie

Hi Julie,

Do you have the honeycomb stamp tool? To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations on the new store! :)

Mountain Snail
2013-07-11, 8:49pm
Thanks Julie! I will keep on the lookout for the next buy. :)

Ravenesque
2013-07-11, 10:17pm
exciting Julie! :cool:

Rareripes
2013-07-12, 1:50am
So very happy for you Julie..and for us East Coasters as well!Seems like a win win situation!
You may thank the contractors coming this morning for my middle of the night shopping from your new store and ETSY..very excited..sleepy too..lol

Angie09
2013-07-12, 4:18am
I LOVE the fact that you are making single rods available!! I know a 1/4 pound doesn't sound like much but I have a lot of 1/4 pounds of glass that I hate and it would have been nice to have known that with just a single (or 2) rods. Great feature!

julieann1674
2013-07-12, 4:46am
Awe thanks Diane! So sorry you didn't get much sleep at all since the contractors were busy working, thank goodness for the internet so we can SHOP any time we WANT. lol Thank you again for your boost of confidence on the my new shop. I appreciate your support and encouragement! Julie

So very happy for you Julie..and for us East Coasters as well!Seems like a win win situation!
You may thank the contractors coming this morning for my middle of the night shopping from your new store and ETSY..very excited..sleepy too..lol

julieann1674
2013-07-12, 4:48am
Hi Angie,

I felt the same way when I wanted to "try" some new glass. So I am happy to make this an option and am so glad that you commented. Thank you so much for your feedback! Julie

I LOVE the fact that you are making single rods available!! I know a 1/4 pound doesn't sound like much but I have a lot of 1/4 pounds of glass that I hate and it would have been nice to have known that with just a single (or 2) rods. Great feature!

Jenne
2013-07-12, 5:07am
I am looking forward to when you get the Czech glass in, specifically looking for dark smoke topaz and just being able to try some others.

I wish you the best of luck, I am so happy to see an East Coast vendor!

purpledragonfly
2013-07-12, 5:19am
I would most definitely order light and/or dark ivory, light turquoise in the czech glass

julieann1674
2013-07-12, 5:46am
Thanks Jenne and Autumn! Thank you for the feedback and wishlist, keep you requests coming!!

julieann1674
2013-07-12, 4:16pm
Just an FYI! I do ship same day Saturdays, shipments go out by 12:00PM EST. Thank you! Have a great weekend everyone!

E-Mail, Text or Call me anytime!

Crafty1
2013-07-12, 5:11pm
Good luck, looks great and I'm excited you are EAST!

julieann1674
2013-07-12, 5:33pm
Thank you so much Tamara!

Good luck, looks great and I'm excited you are EAST!

toothpayne
2013-07-13, 5:34am
Juliann,

Congratulations and we wish you well. Good luck.

Truewealth
2013-07-13, 7:42am
Looks great!

julieann1674
2013-07-13, 9:21am
Thank you so much Mikelene!!

Looks great!

Elizabeth Beads
2013-07-13, 3:25pm
Lovely website!

I'd love to see Lauscha in the smaller diameters, i.e., 4-6mm, and willing to pay more, even for stringer size perhaps.

julieann1674
2013-07-13, 5:57pm
Thank you so much Elizabeth! And I am working on the smaller diameters and will be here soon. :) I will stay in touch!

Lovely website!

I'd love to see Lauscha in the smaller diameters, i.e., 4-6mm, and willing to pay more, even for stringer size perhaps.

Rareripes
2013-07-15, 1:16pm
Wow Julie!I am liking this East Coast super fast delivery!Just received my order from Friday!Thank you so much!

julieann1674
2013-07-15, 3:28pm
YAY Diana!! You are so welcome, thank YOU!

Wow Julie!I am liking this East Coast super fast delivery!Just received my order from Friday!Thank you so much!

pugmommie
2013-07-17, 1:43pm
Julie, thanks so much for the fast glass shipment. I ordered on Sunday and package was in my mailbox today!!:)

bbisker
2013-07-18, 5:14am
Good luck on your new venture. It is great to have another East Coast vendor.

julieann1674
2013-07-19, 3:49pm
Stop by Friday Night at Art Glass East

Friday night orders will always be shipped on
Saturday by noon!

Check out prices, products and web-site tweaking.

If you want to stay up to date on new products that are becoming available, please sign up for our Newsletter.

Come visit! To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:)