Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Salt City Glass

tbone
2013-07-16, 4:30pm
I just wanted to give a long overdue thank you to Donna and Robert at Salt City Glass. I made my first and only glass purchases through them and also some safety glasses and a couple tools. From the very beginning they were extremely nice, helpful, and accommodating. I'm on a small budget and haven't been able to spend much on glass as of yet but they treat me like I'm their biggest customer. From the great customer service, to freebies, store credits, quick shipping, great deals and price matching, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again and I wish you guys the best.

Mr.Smeeth
2013-07-25, 10:18pm
I second that. Thanks Robert and Donna you rock :-)

uncle louie
2013-07-27, 9:29pm
Without a doubt the best service anywhere!!!!!!!!:wave:

PennyLane
2013-07-28, 9:01am
Ditto to ALL ABOVE comments, simply 'The Best'.

istandalone24/7
2013-07-29, 5:47am
i can only hope that they eventually stock a full line of tools, more glass (maybe soft too), kiln etc. that would be too cool.

toothpayne
2013-07-29, 3:43pm
We are working on more tools and picking up a line of kilns. Would love any suggestions on brands. Donna likes AIM.

Donna and Robert

whatwhat
2013-08-01, 6:48pm
I would like to add that I am a very satisfied customer also. I have made a couple small orders and both times they have exceeded my expectations. I just received a small order of color rods that I ordered on Monday. They threw in a sample of Schott clear and three color samples to compliment my order. I'm excited to go make a bunch of chain bracelets with all this glass.
Dan