Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ZOMBIE GIRL at Frantz Art Glass

mikefrantz
2013-07-24, 11:32am
Hi everyone

Just a quick post to let you know about ZOMBIE GIRL (791835-FUN) (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) -a new ODD from Vetrofond. This was a odd batch that came in some years ago. We finally tested it and it's now in the Frantz Funhouse.

Here she is!! You will notice a soft pinkish color with veining of darker pink rose with an interesting pearly golden cast. We tested it several times and it seems to be consistent with the following image. Just a glass FYI!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SGA
2013-07-24, 12:08pm
You don't have 1/4 limit designation. Just no distributors.

Is that correct? Because I'll love you forever if so. This is an awesome color :)

mikefrantz
2013-07-24, 12:22pm
Hi, you read right! No limits until our Zombie Girl is almost gone...

Thank you-we love this color too, it was a surprising find!
Frantz Art Glass

Elizabeth Beads
2013-07-24, 2:01pm
What do the rods look like? I'd love to see pix of the cut ends too.

ROC
2013-07-24, 2:22pm
Wish I'd have known about this when I placed my order the other day!!!!

Frit Diva
2013-07-24, 2:34pm
I'm not one for odds, but I couldn't resist, had to get some of this!

Jo

mikefrantz
2013-07-25, 6:38am
Hi folks

We will try to get a photo of the rods and the rods ends to post later today, hopefully.

We can describe them as a super pale yellow(ish) beige(ish) rods, almost an ivory color, very non-descript looking. The ends are white with a dot in the center-the dot looks somewhat like the rods. One has to use "ish" when describing glass colors as sometimes it's not clear exactly what color to call things :)

We'll post a photo later.

We did ask our tester to make these beads 3 times as we were unsure of the consistency of results. She sure blooms with originality and a surprising amount of color.

Thanks everyone, we appreciate your interest in this new color!

Frantz Art Glass

queenofsheba52
2013-07-25, 4:13pm
Hey Mike, this is a way cool color! Hurried up and got some today, thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,
Helene

Tillie
2013-07-25, 5:31pm
Got mine ordered!

beadmama
2013-07-26, 8:21pm
Looks interesting:smile:.... but I thought vetrofond was no longer making glass?

Never mind I see the part that says old shipment#-o#-o....hmmmmm...Time to place another order.

BeckyNoe
2013-07-26, 8:48pm
Got mine can't wait for it to get here

Inky
2013-07-29, 7:20pm
Out already!?

Myssi
2013-07-30, 4:26pm
Guess you had to be fast to get in on this one. Sad day....

ohbeads
2013-07-30, 5:49pm
Yep, out, already... why oh why don't they post this on pay day :cool:

mikefrantz
2013-07-31, 6:19am
Hi folks

Yes, sadly, we did run out of Zombie Girl. We had quite a bit and usually we limit glass, but this time we decided to not limit, just for fun.

We had a great response to this color and it sold out over the weekend!

We do have more glass inventory stored at another location and hopefully in the next few weeks someone can go on a search for more of this color and maybe...just maybe we might find some more. This was an odd batch of an odd batch-which is pretty rare.

The good news for LE'ers is that we posted here first and everyone that read the post had a head start over all our other customers who do not come to LE. We always try to post on LE our new colors as we know artists always appreciate a new color in the color-box!

If we do find more of this color, LE will be the first to know!!

Thanks everyone, have a lovely day.
Frantz Art Glass

Cherri
2013-08-02, 1:59pm
Oh thank you Mike. I had it in my cart (Zombie) and then got side tracked and when I got back it was all sold.. :(....

so I will be watching and hoping. I really thought it was a cool one.

Cherri