Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Christmas in July! A Present for YOU! And I mean FREE!

firelady
2013-07-24, 11:47am
Christmas in July! A Present for YOU! And I mean "FREE"

Deck the Halls VIDEO with Michael Haberland
making Christmas ornaments in traditional Lauscha style

I love "Christmas in July" promotionals, so this is mine....
This video retails for $35, but I am giving it to you for ONLINE viewing for FREE!
You'll see how traditional Lauscha ornaments are blown, silvered and decorated.
Here's how your free gift works: I've uploaded the video to my webinar host, Adobe Connect, and have made it available
at the following link:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's the video in its entirety and it's cute and fun, historic and informative....
So have yourself a good time! Basically, I'm sharing the love to celebrate my upcoming visit to Lauscha in August. I can hardly wait. I'm surprised I'm not packed yet.....

So here's the deal: Enjoy the video online for FREE.

If it makes you want some Haberland blown ornaments, then YAY, Team!
If you want me to shop for you while I'm there, I'll head over to his studio and hand pick your ornaments for you.

The easiest way to handle that logistically is to send you over to my website.
You can purchase an assortment, which I will buy while I'm there August 6-14.

We have 3 assortments available:
Christmas Ornament Assortment / 6 ornaments
List Price $55
SALE PRICE: $45

Cheaper By The Dozen / 12 ornaments
List Price $85
SALE PRICE: $75

5 Bird Assortment / 5 ornaments
$25.00

And here's the Ornament Assortment link: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you go to view the video, you may be prompted to install the Adobe Connect "Add-in" in order to view. It takes only seconds and it's free, so say "yes" to that prompt.

If you want to view the free video on an iPad or iPhone, you'll have to install the Adobe Connect Mobile App, free at the Apple App Store. The online video is a FLASH file, and those two mobile devices cannot install Flash, so they need the special app.....So Ho Ho Ho and a Merry 5 Months Before Christmas....

FosterFire
2013-07-24, 11:50am
That bird has a fashion sense that reminds me of Sharon Peters..

firelady
2013-07-24, 12:00pm
Yes, but the bird's tail feather's are pouffier...

Tillie
2013-07-24, 12:44pm
I downloaded the adobe connect business app., but it says I still need to download it. :(. Says I still need Adobe Flash to view it and that is pasting the URL directly into the adobe connect business program. What else do I need to do?

firelady
2013-07-24, 12:49pm
Not sure which thing you're referring to.

ONE, before viewing an Adobe Connect video or meeting for the first time, they will prompt you to install an Adobe Connect "Add-in" which takes a couple of seconds and allows you to view.

TWO, if you are on an iPhone or iPad, you need to go to the Apple App store and install the free Adobe Connect Mobile for IOS App.

Which thing did you do??

Tillie
2013-07-25, 9:04pm
I installed on my iPad the free adobe connect business app...didn't see one for mobile. I'll go look again.

Ok...the one I installed was the adobe connect mobile. When I go to the URL you list, all it tells me is that I must download adobe flash and then it tells me that my device doesn't support flash, which I knew. It doesn't offer an option to add on anything. :/

Now it says that the classroom doesn't exist, when I copy and paste the Webinar URL address into the adobe connect mobile app I installed. Oh well....

firelady
2013-07-26, 7:40am
Do you have another device you can use? Before I posted, I specifically called Adobe Connect Tech Support and asked if the Mobile App could be used for viewing recordings as well as live meetings. He assured me it could. I myself was a little surprised but very happy about it.

I can call them again, but meanwhile, we have 2 choices:
1. You can view on another device besides an Apple mobile device. Apple computers will play Flash, but not their mobile devices. And of course, all other computers and devices will play Flash content.

2. I can run it as a live event for you. We would schedule a time, I would open the "meeting room", you could use your Adobe Connect Mobile, and I would manually come in, say hi, and play the video for you. Then you wouldn't miss out. We're both in Florida so we're in the same time zone. What do you think?

beauxartz
2013-07-26, 7:51am
Thank you! This is awesome.

Tillie
2013-07-26, 5:08pm
I can crank up my desktop (which hasn't been turned on for months and months!) and view it on that. How long do I have before it's over?

firelady
2013-07-26, 6:01pm
My original thought was August 1st. But it's always possible that I'll leave it up while I'm in Lauscha, which would extend it to August 15th....

firelady
2013-08-02, 7:11pm
I'm Packing.........If you want anything, do let me know!!!