Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Gathering Only Special

Zooziis
2013-07-24, 8:47pm
It's the Gathering! If you are here, I hope we see you! If you are not, don't despair. You don't have to miss all the fun!

I'm teaching 2 classes at the Gathering, and as part of the class I created a special compilation press! It has 6 shapes/cavities in one press. This is only available during the Gathering, but we are also selling them on our website for the duration of the event! So until July 28, at midnight, you too can purchase one of the limited edition presses! We'll make as many as we need to make in order to fill orders but you can only order them between now and the end of the last day of the Gathering!

Here is the link: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happy Shopping! We will ship after we get back from the show, since the whole ZooziiCrew is in Rochester! The specifics are outlined on the listing on the site.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JavaGirlBT
2013-07-24, 8:50pm
It is so cool to have all those shapes in one press. I love it and so did all your students!

Zooziis
2013-07-27, 8:47pm
Just auctioned off one of the limited edition Gathering 2013 presses, here in Rochester at the Live auction to benefit the ISGB!! You have 24 hours left to get your own! To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

queenofsheba52
2013-07-28, 2:35pm
I got mine (thanks to your nice DH) and can't wait to play.

Of all my presses, I like my Zooziis the best!

--Helene

Zooziis
2013-07-28, 7:15pm
Yay! My husband is really fabulous!! I'm glad that worked out Helene!