Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Will Shop for YOU in LAUSCHA!!!!!

firelady
2013-08-02, 7:10pm
I'll Shop for YOU in LAUSCHA!!!!!

IF......you need anything from Lauscha, please let me know!!!! That's rods, tubing, Christmas ornaments......a handsome German....whatever you need....

I'll be at the factory, as well as hanging out with local artists.
This isn't so much of a "DISCOUNT" offer.......because whatever you get will be shipped from Lauscha so you have to take that into account.

This is more about.....if there's something that YOU are out of that you haven't been able to find, I can root around in the factory warehouse for you.

Please.....no quarter pound orders here. You want to be ordering $100 or more to make it worth your while to have it shipped to you.

And if you want finished glass or Christmas ornaments, tell me what you want....and your budget. When I find what I think is perfect, I can even take a photo of it and email it to you. I just want to support the town economically while I'm there, as well as make things available to you all that you can't ordinarily find.

I'll be checking LE and my email, To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts., over the weekend. Then a break for travel, and then get back to you middle of next week.

And so......what would you like?182033174157161945

caliente
2013-08-02, 8:33pm
One handsome German please. Feel free to take copious amounts of pictures for me to choose from.

istandalone24/7
2013-08-03, 5:40am
i'll take $100 of supernova frit lol.

Reenie
2013-08-03, 9:28am
Thanks for reminding me to call Rene. I have money due back to me.

firelady
2013-08-03, 11:23am
Hey, I've got plenty of Supernova you could smash up!

ginger2
2013-08-03, 11:58am
I don't need anything but I hope your trip is fantastic!

Happy (con)trails~!
ginger

istandalone24/7
2013-08-04, 4:29am
i might need to buy some soon. i had a few large rods of it (one rod i put in the food processor to make frit...was great once the plastic was picked out of it lol) but am almost out. love that color.

Reenie
2013-08-04, 1:38pm
Take lots of pictures....It's such a pretty town :-)

Spicy Beads
2013-08-05, 2:50am
Town?? Ha, ha, it's not a town, more of a little village....